Four.

"I need a pen," Harry came and sat next to me in the library. It had been a week since i moved to Scotland and started school. It was going allright except i barely got to see Dad and well this goofball followed me everywhere. All my thoughts of him being hot had flushed down the drain. He was a complete arsehole and would tag alone any where I went. Not because he wanted to be friends, but because he liked pushing my buttons.

I picked out a pen from my pencil box and handed him one.

"Nope," he shook his head. "I want the one you're writing with."

"But im using it," i ignored his smirk and continued to do my work scribbling an essay that we had got for homework.

"Thankyou," he exclaimed snatching my pen from my hand. "You won't be getting this back."

I shot him a look and sticking his tongue out he walked away. Smacking my forehead, I groaned in the back of my head since I couldn't out loud. He was such a pain in the ass. 

It was finally the weekend and i thought i would be able to spend some time with Dad. I had not been bonding much with my step sisters. It was pretty lonely for a house that huge. It had also been a whole week since i had talked to Julian. With Harry constantly getting on my nerves, i had nothing else to think about. I knew he was doing it purposely. Trying to pick on me because i was American.

I sat in the living room to watch tv as my dad walked in.

"Daddy!" I exclaimed. "Good morning."
He smiled and walked over to me. "Morning sunshine," he planted a kiss on my head and sat down next to me.
I leaned over him and rested my head on him. It had been ages since me and dad had spent any time together at all. Well, at least it felt like ages.

"You're always so busy now Dad," i complained.
"I know Selena," dad sighed. "Im sorry we haven't been able to talk much since we moved here. So tell me, how's school?"
"It's allright," i shrugged.
"Allright? That's not good. How about your sisters? Are you getting along?"
I shrugged again, "i don't really know."
"Sweetheart, what's wrong?" Daddy hugged me tightly. "Do you not like it here?"
I looked up to see my Dad's concerned expression. I did not want to disappoint him saying that i hated it here. He was happy after so long that i didn't want to ruin this for him.

"I just miss Julian," i smirked at him. Dad hated him, not because Julian was a bad guy but just only because he was my "boyfriend".
"I never really liked that boy," he frowned.
I chuckled. "Don't worry Daddy, i'll always love you the most."
He laughed and shook his head. All my life, i had lived with my dad. And at that moment i thought i couldn't even breathe for a second without him. He had been my mother and my father.

"Am i interuppting something?" Joanne was standing there in night gown.
"Nope," Dad quickly answered and got up.
"Good," she smiled. "Breakfast will be served in a minute."
"Are you hungry kiddo?" Dad asked me.
I shook my head.
"Tell you what, go out. Zachary will drive you anywhere you want to. Get your mind off things?"
"Okay i guess," i sighed. He patted my head and walked to the dining table with Joanne for breakfast. I could hear Cinder and Macy too.
Guess it was time for me to go on a long drive.

"Where do you want me to drive you Madam?" Zachary stuttered as i sat on the passenger seat of the car. "I suggest you take a place in the backseat."

"For the last time, its Selena!" I rolled my eyes as i put on my seatbelt. "And i shall do whatever i want to."

He nodded slowly but his expression remained stern. He was not bad looking, just for some reason looked scared and so pissed off about something all the time.

"Where would you like to go Ma..uhh Selana?"

"Its Selena," i corrected him. "Just on a drive."

He nodded and i turned on the radio. For about 15 minutes i shuffled through channels till i finally found one that played something decent.

"Don't you go to school Zach?" I asked laying my head back.

"No, i have a tutor."

"Do you like this song?"

"No."

"How old are you?"

"Eighteen."

He was so blunt and it was so hard to make conversation with him. I had thought he would be a good guy to be friends with, but he definitely had something up his butt.

"Loosen up a bit dude." I poked his side.

"Dude?" He seemed surprised by that word.

"What's wrong with dude?" I poked him again but he seemed to ignore it.

Zach shook his head and kept his eyes on the road. "Nothing."

"Jeez, you're weird."

"So are you."

"You should smile more."

"You have never seen me smile."

"But i think you would look great if you did."

He turned his head to look at me and smiled.

"Seee!" I yelled excitedly. "I got you to smile."

"You're the first," his face turned serious again as he drove. "I can't be your friend Selena."

"Why not?!" I realized i was yelling. This guy was mental.

"Because I'm your bloody servant boy."

"What the french toast?" I smacked my forehead. "Technically you're my driver boy."

"Whatever. You get the point," Zachary rolled his eyes. Woah, someone's in a mood.

"Are you on your period?"

"Excuse me?" He seemed offended by my question. He brought the car to a halt.

"Why are we stopping?"

"We're just stopping because we can." He replied sternly.

"Don't you talk to me like that!" I shot at him.

"Get my point, Madam Selena." He raised his eyebrow. "We cannot be friends. And please do not try to get close to me when you're just going to end up hurting me."

"What the actual heck are you even talking about?" I scratched my chin. "Honestly you're hella weird."

"I am happy the way i am," he accelerated the car.

We stayed quiet till our drive back home. I did not know what his deal was. Why did he have to be so complexed? So what he drove me around? We could be friends, there was no harm in that. He was the most decent person i had met so far anyway. Nothing like the obnoxious, loser Harry.
I walked into the house and up the stairs to my room. I opened the door only to find him sitting right there on my bed.

"Hey there sweetpea," he was smirking showing his perfect teeth. "Miss me?"
I thought i was going to explode with anger.

"Get the hell out!"