Seven.

"You need to stay away from Cinder," i said to Harry in English class. There were 5 more minutes till the teacher arrived.

"And who may you be to stop me?" Harry raised his eyebrow at me.
"Im her step-sister." I said firmly.

Harry scoffed. "And you think she gives a damn about that?"

"She may not, but i do," I rolled eyes at him.

"Don't do that," his expression turned stern and he looked at me with anger in his eyes.

"Do what?"

"Don't ever roll your eyes again, it makes me angry."

"You're stupid," and it was my turn to scoff.

He reached out and pulled at a strand of my hair lightly. "You should start taking me a little more seriously, love."

I slapped his hand away, "Piss off."

"Do you really want me to?" There was that gorgeous smirk again. I wish i could smack him because now Iwas blushing. Why the hell was i blushing?

"I n-never.."

"I'm just messing with you," he cut me off and let out a laugh. "By the way you stay away from Zachary."

By the way you stay away from Zachary.

"Hey, Selena." Macy walked into my room. "Do you have a minute?"

"Ofcourse," i put aside the book i was reading. "What's up?"

"Nothing," she smiled and sat down on my bed. "Just wanted to talk."

"About what?"

She shrugged. "Just you know, get to know you and all."

Weird as hell. It had been 2 months since i was here and suddenly she was interested in getting to know me.

"Well, um," i scratched my forehead. "What do you want to know?"

"Do you have a boyfriend?" She blurted out.

"Uh i used to why?"

"Oh, so you're single now?" She moved closer to me.

"Yeah but I.."

"But you have a thing going on with Zach?"

"No what the hell?"

"Oh please," she laughed. "Everyone can see the way he looks at you."

By the way, you stay away from Zachary. Harry voice echoed in my head.

"What do you mean?" I almost stuttered.

"He obviously likes you dummy," she smacked my arm.

"Okay, so your point?"

"He is my ex boyfriend," Macy smirked. Like what the actual fudge was going on. Everyone in this household dated each other or something.

"Oh.." was all that i managed choked out.

"He is great in bed by the way," she giggled. Wow, like that was not awkward at all. "So, i just wanted to say that if you want to date him i would not mind."

By the way, you stay away from Zachary.

"I don't need your permission to date anyone," i snapped at her. I didn't mean to but i just did.

"Excuse me?" She raised her eyebrow. The sweet, timid Macy didn't look so sweet anymore. "You're in MY house and you will do as I say."

"I'm not your maid," i pushed her ofd my bed. "I am your step-sister and you better treat me like one or my father will see to it that you do."

That night i decided to have a little word with Zachary.
"How could you go around telling everyone about me and you?" I snapped at him.

"I didn't tell anybody," he remained serious as usual. Every guy was so irritating in this freaking country.

"Then how come Macy knew?"

His eyes widened. "What did she tell you?"

"That you're great in bed," i rolled my eyes.

"B-but I was not.."

I raised my hand to tell him to stop. "Enough. Just don't tell anyone we kissed okay?"

Zach grabbed my arm. "What else did she tell you?"

"Let go, you're hurting me!" I tried to pull free of his tight grip.

"Tell me!" He raised his voice and shook me vigorously. "She better have not ruined my reputation!"

I felt my anger boiling inside. "Yeah, she also said she dated a pathetic little servant boy!"

He got even madder by that and pushed me hard which made me fall to the ground. "You need to learn some manners."

"Get the hell away from her," i heard a familiar voice call out. Yes, of course. How could i not recognise that cocky voice.

Harry.