Twelve.

It was Christmas break and i was not happy to be home. Harry was the only friend i had at school but it was still way better than staying at home. It wasn't as bad as i thought because i spent most of my time texting him or calling him.

"Children," dad said to all of usone day. "I thought it was time we all had a little family hang out."

Cinder and Macy didn't seem much enthusiastic about as neither did i.

"Your father & I planned that we would take you kids to M&D's." Joanne joined in.

My heart skipped a beat. M&D's.

I invited Harry to join us and he turned it down. He agreed to come when i let him knew everyone was going to be there. I don't know the reason he agreed was because of Zachary or Cinder.

M&D's seemed so different in the day time. But i preferred it at night, with Harry laying next to me.

"Aren't you going to go on any rides?" Dad asked me as i sat with Harry on one of the benches eating popcorn.

I shook my head.

"So son, you're in Selena's class?" Dad asked Harry. Ugh, he definitely thought me and him were dating.

"Yes, sir." Harry nodded. He always kept his hood up on his head and tried to stay away from as many people as he could. Harry was certainly antisocial.

"Well, if you'll be dating my daughter.."

"Dad!" I quickly cut him off. "We're not going out."

"Oh my bad," Dad chuckled. I could tell by his expression that he thought i was lying.

I turned to look at Harry and he was smiling at me with his cheeks a little shade of pink. Ugh, cutie.

Cinder, Macy and Joanne were certainly enjoying themselves jumping from one ride to the next and Zachary carrying all their stuff around. He looked pissed with all the work he had to do.

"Come," Harry got up and held out his hand. I glanced at his hand and then faced Dad as he nodded. As soon as i took his hand, he dragged me along with him. "I'll buy you something."

"But i don't want anything." I said still holding his hand. I couldn't help but think in the back of my mind that we looked like a couple.

"I know you like cotton candy," he smiled me that cute smile again. He was a completely different person that day. Maybe he too was thinking about what i was thinking.
We walked around for a bit after he bought me cotton candy. For some reason, he would squeeze my hand after each minute.

"Let's get out of here," he said to me softly. It was starting to get crowded minute by minute.

"I can't Harry," i shook my head.

"Oh yeah, your family," he replied glumly. He walked me to the spot where we would lay down every night together.

He made me face him and pulled me close to him. "Recall something?"

"Not really no," i lied and bit my lip.

"That's bang out," he laughed. "Besides you're lying." His finger brushed over my lower lip and his eyes pierced through mine.

I watched his eyes study my face and the way his hair fell perfectly over his forehead.

"H-harry."

"You're so naive, Selena," He spoke firmly. "Going out with a guy at 1 am, seriously?"

"But you just said.."

"You're lucky it was just me." He sighed and pulled on a strand of my hair like he always did. "Such a muppet."

"Your muppet," i blurted out and closed my eyes shut with embarrassment when i realized what i had said.

He laughed. "Open your eyes."

I did as he said and saw his eyes twinkling with happiness. For the first time i could tell by his eyes that he was happy. He intense, calm eyes filled with glee.

He wrapped a strand of my hair around his finger and leaned in slowly. There it was. That amazing scent of him.

I closed my eyes and inhaled that beautiful cinnamon smell, smiling to myself.

"You're the most amazing muppet i have ever met," he whispered gently as i felt his breath on my lips. His lips were definitely an inch away. My eyes were still shut because i was too nervous to look at him. I knew i was blushing.

His soft fingers touched my cheek and then, those plump lips touched mine. I would be lying if i said my body did not feel electrocuted.

Yes, he kissed me. Those lips i had been dreaming of all this time, finally kissed me.

I kissed him back. He parted my lips with his tongue and i welcomed him. In that moment, it was just me and him. I forgot about the whole crowd probably watching us kiss in the middle of the theme park. But neither of us cared. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to his chest. I returned his gesture by wrapping my arms around his neck. I never wanted to let go, and neither did he. Our bodies were heating up with every kiss, every touch. He broke the kiss for a few seconds to take a breath, then crashed his lips into mine again. My mind exploded with ecstasy and i started to shake. The feeling of his arms around me, his tongue against mine was indescribable. Nothing like my kiss with Zachary, or all the kisses i had ever shared with Julian.

That was when i finally knew the truth. I was in love. So madly, deeply, truly in love.
My mind and my heart spoke only four simple words. Those words that i could shout out to the whole damn world and not care who heard.

'I love you, Harry'