Five.

"Get the hell out!" I almost yelled at Harry sitting on my bed.
"Woah woah." He raised his hands defensively. "Chill out, love."
"You can't come into my room without permission." I said sternly.
"Actually i can," he smirked which made me want to bash his face in.
I heard a knock on the door and i turned to see Cinder standing at the doorway. "Babe, come on I've been waiting."

What the fudge. Babe?

"Yeah coming, love." Harry smirked winking at me and walked out of my room with Cinder. I was in shock. He was Cinder's boyfriend. I could not freaking believe it! But he was in year 11 and she was in year 12. I smacked my forehead. God, i hated everyone.

"You were shocked huh?" Harry whispered from behind me in English class.

I shook my head. This guy just would not leave me alone.

"Don't lie," he poked my back with his pencil and i turned with a jerk and shot him a look.
He winked and flashed me that obnoxious, perfect smile.
The bell rang finally and i grabbed my stuff quickly. I was looking forward to getting away from him as soon as i could.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him.
"The hell do you think you're doing?!"

"Shhh," he placed a finger to my lips. The class was almost empty now and i felt my heart start to race. "I am not dating Cinder."

"I don't give a shit," i rolled my eyes. He breathed slowly his eyes piercing through mine. He brought his face even closer to mine like he was about to kiss me. I don't know why i would not try to get away from his grip.
"Don't make it hard for me, love," his breath smelled like cardamom and cinnamon and was the most glorious scent. I glanced at his plump, pink lips. What the heck was wrong with me? I was expecting him to kiss me.
Harry let go of me and picked up his books. He gave me his usual wink and walked out leaving me hanging.

I realized i was blushing because i felt my cheeks were hot as i recalled his words, don't make it hard for me, love.