Our Little Beginning || Chapter 1

Hello My little Phangirls/ Phanboys/ Phanpeople/ Phanhumans :D

So I guess I wanted to do a Mpreg for a while and I thought I might as well start now ^-^

Please Check this out and plot will expand over the course of the story ^^

By the way, this is set in 2009, hair and all :)

[ Media=

Instagram:

*@Amazingryro

*panicatherachel

*racheljuicecarton

Twitter:

*-panicattherach (or panicattherachel, I have no clue o_O) ]

^-^ Enjoy

[Dans POV]

I stand outside Room 14 waiting for Phil Lester a.k.a AmazingPhil, my quirky, energetic yet shy and sometimes creative best friend. After being best friends for 7 years straight, Its pretty much compulsory for me to wait for him. Eventually the awkward, ebony colored haired boy shuffles out trying to stuff a whole years worth of notes into his small blue schoolbag.

"Need some help there?" I ask, chuckling.

He mumbles something and continues to shove in the now crumpled exam notes.

We slowly walk down the overcrowded hallways that smelled of too much cleaning products and not enough deodorant. Eventually Phil has his bag sorted and neatly slung over his shoulder.

"Sorry what did you say earlier?" He asks, his hand half way in his pocket half way out and blue eyes glistening in anticipation.

I chuckle slightly "It's nothing, never mind. I just wanted to see if you needed help" He grins like a four year old on too much candy.

"Well thanks anyway. Off to lunch!" And with that, he launches ahead, leaving me (the most unfit man to walk the earth) attempt to catch up with him.

"Phil wait! I'm coming I'm coming slow down already" I say, pretending to be mad. He quickly slows down and stops, head spinning around so fast he almost gives himself whiplash. When he sees I'm kidding, he smiles widely, showing off his teeth.

We walk down to the coffee shop we always go to for lunch. Phil opens the little door for me and I smile a 'thank you' and enter. The immediate hit of fresh, hot coffee and crisp, buttery croissants never fails to impress. We order our usual - two regular coffees and a slice of chocolate cake to share- and sit down at the window booth.

"How was Biology?" I ask

"Alright I guess.. Mr. Weekes gave us even more notes than last time! And that's saying something- that man uses the photocopier so much it's practically his!" He exclaims. Soon after, our food arrives. I take a sip of the hot beverage and allow the bitter yet sweet, milky taste take over my taste buds. Nice. Phil takes a huge bite of the cake and I can't help but laugh lightly at his innocent face.

"What are you doing this evening?" Phil asks.

"I...." I mumble while rolling a small piece of red thread around in between my fingers. "I'm not doing anything really. Probably just Bass for a bit and casually stalk some hot Men on Tumblr. You know, the usual."

He chuckles softly. "Will I call for the bill?" He asks, already scanning the room for the familiar bright orange haired waitress, Hayley. Soon enough she stops by and collects our mugs and plates, before handing us a little silver plate with the bill on it.