Whats This? || Chapter 3

HEYO Phanhumans!

I'm back!

The POV's change a lot in the chapter, so I'm very sorry if it's confusing!

[Dan]

Ugh

I slowly open my eyes, the light from the window blinding me. I groggily attempt to roll over but am stopped by the feeling of another body pressed against my own.

What the...?

Oh wait, it's Phil. Why is he shirtless?

I look down.

Uh-oh. I think. Why am I shirtless too?

Suddenly the events from last night flood back into memory.

I slept with my best friend.

Oops.

[phil]

I roll over and land on top of someone.

It's.... Dan?!

Oh wait.

Oops.

"Um... Hello Phil" Dan chuckles, his raspy morning voice definitely the sexiest thing I've heard.

I chuckle back. "Fancy seeing you here"

"So..."

"Yeah..."

"Um... So... Do you like, remember anything?" Dan shyly asks.

I blush a little "Uh.. Yeah... Yeah a little"

He silently nods. "Okay"

I nod back. He stands up, blushes, quickly wraps around the nearest blanket around himself and leaves the room.

Well shit.

[Dan]

I can't stand being awkward with Phil. He's my best friend and we just aren't meant to be awkward. So I left.

I walk into the small kitchen and take my phone off the counter.

7 missed calls

13 new messages

2 new voicemails

Shit! I think. I was meant to ring mom!

I quickly dial their number and wait for an answer.

"Daniel James Howell!" My mothers voices rings through the speakers. "Where on earth were you last night?!"

"I... Um..." I stutter

"He was with me, we had a sleepover." Phil says walking into the room and taking my phone. "My head hurt and my parents weren't in so I came over and he took care of me. I'm sorry he didn't have time to ring you, we both fell asleep before 9! Once again, I'm sorry Mrs Howell"

I hear my mum sigh. "Okay Philip" I hear rustling on the other end. "But Daniel, you're lucky your father isn't here, okay? Next time ring me, got it?"

"Yes mother"

"Okay, I'd best be off. I'll talk to you tonight, right? Bye son"

"Bye Mother" I sigh and hang up

"Thanks Phil" I say turning to him

"No problemo!" He says, smiling widely

I walk over to the other counter and take my box of pills. I pour two out and walk over to the sink.