The Party || Chapter 2

Hey again guys! I'm not sure how quickly I'll update :)

I'll try to be quick with the updates though ^U^

Does anyone watch Brendon Uries Periscopes? If not, then you should! (He's the lead singer of Panic! At The Disco)

Enjoy!!

Oh yeah. This bits important.

SMUT WARNING

AND IM SORRY I CANT WRITE IT SO ITS TERRIBLE EW

---

[Dans Pov]

Friday.

Today's the day.

To say I'm nervous would be an understatement. I've never faired well in crowds, and loud noises too. So this is a big deal for me. I'll have Phil though.

My little Philly.

What did I just say?

Never mind..

I attempt to straighten out my shirt a little, trying to get rid of the creases. Once it looks the slightest bit acceptable, I put it on and button it up quickly. My outfit isn't too bad, if I must say. Just a simple black shirt and the ends of the sleeves and collar were light grey, and black skinny jeans with black Vans. I hurry to straighten my stupid hobbit hair and check the clock. 7:52pm.

Cologne? Do I even own any? I rummage through my bedside table drawer, cursing under my breathe. I pull out a little dark blue bottle with some random French word on it. It doesn't smell too bad, so I quickly spray it all over me. My eyes water slightly as I stupidly spray it in my eyes, and boy that stuff stings.

Ding dong

Fuck

"Coming!" I shout while ruffling my hair.

I run down the stairs, almost tripping 4 times because of the angle of them, and fling the door open, out of breath.

"Whoa the party hasn't even started and you're out of breath, that's a first" Phil giggles to himself.

"Shut up and let me in the car" I grumble.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" Phil mumbles as he unlocks his car.

The drive was pleasant.

Well, that is until Phil asked me to get his phone.

"Dan could you please grab me my phone from the back?" Phil asks innocently.

I mumble a 'sure' and hand it to him. For some reason, I didn't let go as a passed it to him. Our finger tips touched, and I felt a little tingle. I mean sure we've touched hands before but this was... different? He must've felt it to because he blushed and turned back to the steering wheel and tightened his grip on it.

After a while, I decide to break the tension.

"So who's party is this?" I ask.

"Connors. But his parents would never let him have one at their house, so he's having it at Louise's." He replies.

I nod "Mkay".

---

"Hey dudes, Great that you could make it!" Connor says as he greets us.

I smile and Phil nods, smiling also. We make our way into the lounge, and I'm immediately hit with a with a wave of alcohol, the smell so strong I nearly gag. The room in choca-block, people filling up the whole room and even spilling out into the large kitchen, out in the garden and even the hallway. Girls dressed in barely nothing grind against slightly (and highly) intoxicated boys, some others swinging their hips to the music. Suddenly a hand lands on my shoulder and I immediately turn around to see who it was. Connor.