Studying

Marcos POV- Star came in my room asking if we could go out and do something together of course naturally I would have said yes but this was a different occasion, my final exams were coming up and I couldn't waste anytime doing anything apart from studying. She looked disappointed and frankly quite sad so I said "Star, We can do whatever you together want once I finish my exams! But right now I need to study" to see if that would lighten her mood and it worked! She seemed to turn back into her old, bubbly and fun self and she replied "Okay I'll let you study but you promise we'll do whatever I want?" She smirked slightly and I was curious as to what she was meaning but I had no time to waste so I quickly replied "Yes, anything!" A big smile came across her face and she then exited the room and left me in peace to study.

Star's POV- After I left Marco to study I thought about what he said as I walked down the stairs and into the living room "Anything I want?...Well there's one thing I have in mind but I'm sure he didn't mean we could do that" I blushed slightly at the thought of it. Once I got downstairs I was thinking of what I could do but I decided to think on the couch as standing for ages was making my legs tired and slightly sore. I say for around 15 minutes still thinking but I eventually started to get tired so I lay down and closed my eyes hoping I could get to sleep and eventually I did.