Taking a small break

Marco's POV- I had done around 2 hours studying and I decided to take a break as I was starting to get bored out of my mind. I looked for Star thinking she may also be bored so I went I to her room and said "Star? Are you in here?" I looked around and thought she would have answered if she was in the room so I came out of her room and went downstairs and I saw her on the couch. "Hey Star, wanna do something now?" She never answered but only winced a bit, so I went to the front of the couch and saw she was sleeping, I was glad I never woke her up as she must have been tired and so I decided just to sit on the edge of the couch and watch TV as I had nothing else to do so I got the remote and turned on the TV and I flicked through the channels until I found something I liked.

Stars POV- I was sleeping and dreaming about hanging out with Marco but we were on top of a cliff somewhere in the world, we were having the time of our lives and I was just generally talking to him but then after a while we started getting a bit more flirtatious. I giggled as he was teasing me a bit and then we started talking a bit more until Marco gazed into my eyes for a short while and said "I don't get it" I tilted my head and asked "Don't get what?" He got a bit closer to me and held my hands I blushed slightly at this and he then said "How the most beautiful girl in the universe became my best friend." He then leant in a bit and closed his eyes and I did the same and blushed madly but then I ended up waking up and seeing that Marco was at the end of the couch and I thought to myself "That was a dream?! W-What did it mean?...D-Do I like Marco as more than a friend?"