Dating

Marco's POV- I pulled away from the kiss "S-Star?" I asked blushing madly, "Y-yeah, What?" She replied. "Do you...Like me?" She blushed when I said this but replied "Y-yeah...I think I do" I smiled as I was feeling mixed emotions of Relief, joy and happiness.

Star's POV- "D-Did we just kiss?!" I thought to myself. Marco was smiling after I had reviled that I liked him so that have me the sense he had felt the same way so I asked "Do y-you like me?" Even though I thought it was pretty clear I guess I just felt I needed to hear it for myself "Yeah, I have for a while"I blushed a bit and we both got up, we held hands for a while "Well, what do we do now?" I asked and Marco said "Well , Star...Will you go out with me?" I felt so much joy I started jumping on the spot I was standing and I squealed a bit, I gave Marco a big hug and said "Yes!" Fairly loudly. He hugged back tightly as the shade of night started to spread along the ground we were standing on. We stopped hugging and started walking back to the house together.

Marco's POV- Once we got back to the house we both decided to go to bed. I went upstairs and into my room where I then got changed and lay on my bed until 10 minutes later Star came in making a small pouty face. I asked "What's wrong?" And she said "I get scared on my own" she ten held out her arms and I got up off my bed then went over to her and gave her a hug before saying "You want me to come and sleep with you?" She smiled over my shoulder and then replied "yes please" so I held her hand and walked through to her room where I sat on the bed and she came and lay down next to me. I then lay down and faced her "Are you really scared on your own?" I asked out of curiosity but Star replied "No...I just enjoy your company" She smiled again and we both chuckled for a while before she snuggled up to me and sighed happily. I wrapped one arm around her and then closed my eyes, She yawned and said "I love you, Wild man" as she closed her eyes, I just smiled and said "I love you too" before dozing off to sleep.