Finale

Star'a POV - I woke up hoping Marco was still beside me, but surprisingly he wasn't I was wondering if all I had done was just a dream, saddened by the thought I walked around and went downstairs and saw Marco studying again. He looked at me with a smile and said "Good morning, Star!" I rubbed my eyes and replied with "Yeah, Good morning, Marco! When did you get up?" He stopped writing down things and lay back in his chair "Not so long, like 30 - 35 minutes? I hope I didn't wake you up once I for outta bed" I was happy as I knew he meant my bed so I knew everything that had happened the night before wasn't just a dream. He pointed to the kitchen "I made you some breakfast" he said. I went over and it was a 3 pancakes stacked on top of each other, each of them looked like love hearts "Awwwe, Marco! You know you didn't have to!" He replied "I know, but I wanted to!" He smiled and then went back to studying. I started eating the heart shaped pancakes and then I asked "When's your final exam?" I was thinking it would be about a week away but surprisingly he said "It's actually today, so I'm really nervous" His smile decreased a bit and I went over to him and he stood up to face me then I said flirtatiously "You know I could Probably help with you being nervous" I smirked and giggled a bit, he raised an eye brow and I said "Oh, come here!" I started to kiss him softly for a while and I Felt the tension go from him and then he pulled away and his smile had returned bigger than before.