~Chapter 2~ What's goin' on here?!

(Still Foxy's POV)

I woke up at around... mid afternoon. Around closing time. I decided to lay down cause me darn back was stiff from sitting straight for so long. "Bye everyone and be sure to visit again!" Freddy's voice echoed in the pizzeria as the children and their parents left. Once the manager locked up, everyone just kind of scattered around, except one animatronic stayed. They began to walk towards me cove, causing me to shrink back into a dark corner. The purple curtains were opened, and a gleam of light shone right to where I was. It was the little brown bear. He very cautiously walked into me cove and over to where I was. I pouted slightly when he didn't fully approach me, but easily shrugged it off. "H-hey there! I-I'm Freddy F-Fazbear! What's y-your name?" Freddy spoke in a soft voice. No one could be scared of this bear. "Me? I be the old Pirate Foxy! Captain! Pirate Foxy. Wot brings ye here to the old Pirate's Cove?"After I introduced meself, I easily faked a bright and cheerful smile. He laughed softly at me introduction and looked at me. "I-I was just curious about the m-mysterious animatronic here! I-if you have any q-questions feel free to ask m-me or the others!" After he had finished talking, I took a little bit of time to ponder about whether I should bring up the flashes or not. While I pondered, I realized something was strange about this bear. His hands were trembling and his entire body was shaking as he waited for me to respond. Finally, after a few awkward minutes of staring, I made up me mind. "What's wrong lad? Yer shaking." Freddy began to whimper as he moved away. "I-it's n-nothing! I-I have to go now! B-bye Mr. Foxy!" I reached out to grab his wrist, but it was too late. He was already gone. I retracted me hand and stared at where he once was. 'Why was he shaking? He looked really scared... Oh shit. I hope he didn't learn about the Bite of '87..' I looked around the cove. Dark and sealed off from others. 'Maybe it's better this way.' I layed back on the cold wooden floor, looking at the white roof. 'Why did I even think the others would accept me?' "Because you want attention. You want family. Hahaha... but you can't earn back what you lost long ago." I sigh and close my eye. "Aye lad... ye be right about that Goldie." "Why even bother trying Foxy? Your 'Out of Order' for a reason. No one cares about the animatronic behind the purple curtains." "I'm not so sure about that Goldie. Freddy seems pretty nice.. maybe he could be me friend..." I blushed slightly thinking of the bears bright blue eyes. "And maybe a little more..." Goldie growled darkly as he approached me. He rested his foot on top of me stomach and pressed down. "YOU WILL STAY AWAY FROM FREDDY. HE WILL NEVER BE YOURS. I promised I'd keep him safe and I can't do that with YOU in the way. So back off fuck face." After he finished his completely useless threat that I wasn't going to listen to, he removed his foot. "Keep away from my little brother." Golden spat before disappearing. "Like I'm gonna listen to you Fuckbear." I sat up and noticed shadows behind me cove. It looked like.. two bears.... I slowly walked over to the curtains and sat down in front of it. I could hear everything crystal clear. What comes next is the real shocker. "Freddy! Why are visiting the mutt?" Okay, that was Golden. "Th-the mutt? Y-you mean Foxy?" I hear Golden groan and he was most likely rolling his eyes. "Yeah sure whatever. Why are you here little Fazbear?" I very slightly opened me curtains so I could see what was going on. Freddy was looking away from Goldie as he nervously poked his fingers together. "W-well.. I-I just recently found out Foxy was... w-well.. a-active. S-so I was going to come back with a present!" Freddy smiled shyly as he showed his older (and meaner) brother a fox plushie. "Awww... that's cute. Why didn't I ever get one?" Freddy rolled his bright blue eyes and laughed softly."I-I did make you one silly! Y-you lost it a little while ago." Golden blushed slightly as he laughed awkwardly. "Oh right! I had forgotten... well... go on." Goldie bowed his head deeply as Freddy laughed. "O-okay then." I panicked and quickly ran back over to me dark corner. I waited for Freddy to come in, but he never did. I became a little curious as to why, and opened the curtains again. This where the shocker is. I saw Goldie erasing some of Freddy's memory... his memory? Why his memory?! I continued watching as Goldie patted Freddy's back. "There we go! No more trash in your memory. Now tell me, what do you know of the red fox in Pirate's Cove?" Freddy's dull eyes flickered as he looked at the purple curtains. "I-I know nothing of a red fox..." Golden smiled mischievously as he looked at me cove. "Good. Now go along now, oh! And I'll be taking THAT." Golden snatched the box away from Freddy and shooed him away. Freddy left, holding onto his head. Golden laughed insanely as he ripped the fox limb by limb. "I don't do sharing little Foxy~" He dropped the doll and looked me dead in the eyes. I swallowed down the lump in me throat and quickly backed away. I heard him walking away from me Cove and once his footsteps were completely gone, I ran out and picked the fox. It was so cute... did Freddy make this by himself? I collected the pieces and returned back into me cove. 'Did that really just happen? I mean... I know Goldie doesn't like me... but to erase me from Freddy's memory?! That just went too far! But that look in Goldie's eye didn't seem like anger... it didn't look like him at all! Who was that?!' I groan and hug what's left of the fox plushie. 'Let me try to sleep me troubles away.." I closed me eye, and soon fell asleep....

(AAHHHHHH OH MY GOD SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG BUT IT SURE WAS WORTH IT!!! I really hope you guys can forgive me for the slow progress! I feel really bad about making short chapters. Well, stay awesome guys! BAI!~)