chapter 11

*Frank's pov*
*********trigger warning!!!!*********
*if you get triggered by cutting please, please do not read this chapter, chapter 12 will be a summary of this one. I don't want anyone to get hurt*

I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to do this. I know this is totally useless, I need something to numb the pain. I miss him so much, but I was stupid and believed a lie. I pulled out one of the blades.

I enjoyed looking at it. It's felt, almost comforting holding it. I held my arm up, and drug the blade across my skin. I took a deep breath in. I cleaned my arm and the blade and hid it somewhere. If I did more than one, the guys would be suspicious.

Just as I walked out of the bathroom, gee walks in the room. I wanted to gasp and run after him, but the breath was stuck in my throat and I was frozen.
*gees pov*
(Present)

I walked in expecting to find the guys, including Frankie, just sitting there laughing at some stupid joke. But I walked in to an empty room with Frank exiting the bathroom.

I'd be lying if I said it didn't hurt looking at him. The memories of him kissing Jamia came back. To be honest, Frank didn't look that good. His eyes were swollen like he'd been crying. He also had major black circles. And I noticed something that made my stomach go into complete knots.

I saw the very swollen red like across his arm.
"Frankie.." I felt my throat close at the thought of I might be right. "What did you do to your arm?" I felt the memory of Jamia leave my mind while focusing on Frank's arm. He gripped his arm where the wound was. "Nothing." He spat coldly.

I ran over to him. Then I pulled him in for a hug. At first he just stood there, and then he finally brought his arms up. He wrapped them around me.

We stood there like that for what felt like hours. But then Ray and Mikey walked in.
"Gee?" I heard mikey's voice. Then he ram over to get in, what he thought was going to be a group hug. I didn't mind. Honestly, I missed him too. And rayster.