The pages all are torn and faded

"Gerard...' Frank said again. "Frank?" I said trying not to freak out. What did he need to tell me?  Did he not like me like that?

"Gerard..  I hope you know that, I'm not gay."

(Authors note!!!  I HAD THIS ALL TYPED UP AND WATTPAD DELETED IT!  I WILL HAVE IT BACK IN NO TIME!)

Tears started to prickled my eyes. "Bu-but.." I couldn't even finish my sentence. I tried to hold back the tears but then I didn't have the strength to anymore.

Frank opened the door and left. I wiped my cheeks with my sleeve; only to have more tears fall, except this time it stung on my raw face.

Frankie's POV

I closed the door leaving Gerard there. I went into my car and started it. I felt the tears fall down my cheeks. All I can think about is him.. It's been this way since the first time we kissed. But then my feelings went away  and now I'm just confused.

I put the car in drive and just drove off. I didn't know where I was going. Miles raced past me, just like all the memories and tears.

About 4 hours later and one pit stop later, it was dark. So checked into a motel. I needed you get away.

"So here's your key Mr. Iero. You're room 8, and how many days did you say you were staying again?" Said the lady at the front desk. "Umm.. 5. I'll be staying 5 days." I said trying to polite. "Okay! Do you need anything else?" She asked. "Nah, but thank you!" I said with a fake smile. I went to my room.

I turned off my phone to be disconnected from the world. I laid in the bed and just stared at the ceiling.

About 4 days past of doing just this. Crying for over half of it.  I grabbed my phone off the night stand and turned it on.

46 missed calls from: Gee bear <3
186 text messages from: Gee bear <3
30 missed calls from: Rayster
27 missed calls from: Mikey Dearest
42 unheard voice messages from: Gee bear <3

I listened everyone of them crying at all the pain I caused  him.

I quickly took a shower (which I haven't took one sense I got here), got back into my clothes, grabbed all my belongings and left to go check out.