I don't really know what to call this chapter

Our lips parted and we looked at each other. "Frank I-I thought you weren't gay.." I said butting my lip with tears starting to sting my eyes. "Yeah, well maybe I lied.. " he said letting his voice trail off. Our lips crashed together again for another kiss.

------

"Can we get Skittles to!!!!!" Frank used his adorable puppy that made my heart melt. Frank and I went out to a gas station for some snacks. "Go ahead." I said grinning. Frank was acting like a little kid, and I'm not going to lie, he was hella adorable when he did that.

"Gee?" Frank said. "Can you come here please?" Frank asked. "Sure," I smiled and walked over to Frank. He immediately pulled me to him and kissed me with his soft lips. When I pulled up for air he took the liberty to ask if I could reach something on the top shelf. I started laughing and couldn't stop for a good 2 minutes. Frank's face went red.

----

*2 months later*

*Franks pov*

"Pleeease Gee!!" I pleaded with my puppy dog eyes. "I don't think it's time yet." Gerard said slightly frowning. I've been trying to convince him to tell our fans that we're together for the past month, but he won't.

I started to pout. I crossed my arms and turned away. "Frankie.." Gerard said putting his hand on my shoulder. Then turned me to make me face him. "Fine." He said looking into my eyes, which made me melt ;).

(A/N I AM SO SO SO SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED!!!! IVE BEEN BUSY WITH HIGHSCHOOL, AND STUFF!! PLEASE FORGIVE :*******)