Did the sky open up yet?

Gerard's POV

I can't believe he left me. Just like that.

I feel like my heart was shattered into a million piece. I tried to think of anything else about him being gone but, all attempts failed.

Feel so empty. My thoughts got interrupted when I heard a knock on the door and saw Mikey walk in.

"Hey,  Gerard.. " he said letting his voice trail off. I gave him a slight smile. "What's been up with you lately? You've been locked up in your room ever since Frank left for his little break... " he said with letting his voice trail off again.

"Mikey.. Can I tell you something?" I asked.

"Sure you know you can tell me anything." Mikey said with a smile.

"I'm gay.. " I muttered with hope he heard it so I wouldn't have to repeat it.

"What?" he asked.

I took a deep breath in.  "I'm gay." I said louder and clear.

"HA! Ray owes me five bucks!!" Mikey shouted to my surprise.

"Wait, what?!" I said very confused.

"Me and Ray made a bet awhile ago. I said you were going to come out in 3 months and Ray said 2 years.  HA!" Mikey said with pride.

I did a face palm.

----------

I was laying in bed when I heard a car pull up. I raced out of bed with every cell in my entire body was filled with hope that it was Frank.

He was in the doorway. My heart was beating so loud I was surprised that not everyone around me could hear it too.

"Hey guys! Gerard can I talk to you.. " Frank grabbed me and lead me to his bunk

"Frank I-" I suddenly got caught off guard by Frank shoving his lips into mine. And just like that my world felt complete again.