the kiss

There I saw. Frank and Jamie sucking each others faces. I can feel tears start to prepare my eyes as I watch them. How could Frank do this to me. I want to shout but no words will come out. they finally break up for air and Frank notices me standing there and gets up. "Gerard! It's not what it looks like!" Frank says desperately. I stood there. Speechless. The tears finally fell and I knew I had to get out. I ran out to my car, started the engine and started to drive.
----
*Frank's pov*
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. "I CAN'T BELIVE I BOUGHT YOUR STUPID LIE!" I scream at Jamia. "Frank I-" she started until I cut her off. "YOU SAID THAT NO ONE WAS HOME AND THAT IT WAS PRACTICE FOR SOME STUPID MOVIE!" I shouted at her. I feel my heart beating so fast that I swear it could leap out of my chest at any moment. "You knew he was home.. how could you do this to me?" I feel my cheeks wet. God dammit. I'm crying. "Frank, I still love you! I just wanted us to get the spark back! Please I love you! We can leave right now and take an air plane to where ever you want!" I see the desperation in her eyes, along with her tears. "I can't believe you.." I let my voice trail off. "Fra-" I cut her off again. "Get. Out." I say coldly. "Frank please!" Jamia pleased. "I said out!" Making my voice louder.
She grabbed her things and left. Leaving me alone..
(A/N sorry this is really really short, but I wanted to update! I really love your guys comments so if you would be so kind as to leave your feedback!! I love you all, and thanks you so so much for reading. Again sorry this is so short, I'll try updating this weekend)