District 9 Make ~ Alexander Kaijo

Name: Alexander Kaijo

District: 9

Gender: Male

Age: 16

Name and Artist of His Song: Applause - Lady Gaga

Weapon of Choice: Blades, preferably Two-Handed Dagger Sets. 

Appearance: Being from both American and Asian descent, Alexander has jet black hair to go with dark blue eyes. His hair is usually left unstyled, with a fringe combed to the right that barely touches his eyebrow. His eyes shift from a range of light to navy blue depending on the lighting, and are framed by lashes that brush the top of his cheekbones when closed. His face is rather angular, as his cheekbones are prominent and his nose is slightly sharp. His skin is tanned, but only to a light olive colour. Overall, he can be considered handsome in anyone's eyes [except maybe the Mayor, but that's a whole different story]. Alex stands at about 5"11 and has a lean but muscular body from the work he does. 

Personality: Although undiagnosed,due to an obvious lack of a trained psychologist, Alex has Narcissistic Personality Disorder. This causes him to be arrogant, selfish and sometimes even cruel. Mainly, Alex maintains a trained mask on his actual intentions when interacting with other. His easy charm, good looks and considerable intelligence allows him to make alliances and persuade others effectively without suspicion. If you want to simplify it, I suppose you can say that if District 9 was a high school, Alexander would be the "bad boy". But while he is a troublemaker, he usually gets others to do and get something for him, in order not to risk himself [thus his close...uh, friendship with the Mayor's daughter]. However, he has a major flaw: the need to be recognised, noticed. He struggles to control himself when people give his "tool" the "credit" for something he organised. He also does extremely impulsive things simply because he craves attention, or wants to make himself known. Of course, by now most people in the District know him.

Background: Born to Gerard Kaijo and Alyssa Drake- the victor of the 59th Hunger Games. After the death of his father due to an apparent aggression against a Capitol visitor, his mother wasted away with no one to save her from drowning in her nightmares. She finally rejoined her husband 2 years later, dying of alcohol poisoning, when Alex was 13. He was taken care of by a close friend of his mother's, but he never learnt to care for anyone other than his dead parents. But don't mistake this for a tragic past. He was never depressed, or lonely because of their deaths. Instead, he retaliates against the world that destroyed his family by causing chaos in places, people. He "takes away" things that he thinks others don't deserve. He is now the unofficial leader of a group of thieves and thugs. 

Token: His mother's wedding ring, a gold band with the engraving: Even in Death

Other: Narcissistic Personality Disorder may not sound as dangerous as Psychopathy, but put a Narcissist in a survival situation and you'd be surprised at the lengths they go to live.