Task 2 ~ A Symphony Of Death

"You have to be kidding me." Ravena said, her jaw dropping as she saw the lay out of the cornucopia. She let out a small laugh. "That's going to be interesting. Personally I can't wait to see someone kill someone else with the cello."

Chess let out a rather girlish laugh and hugged her. "I know. I am a genius. I keep things much more interesting than that old gamemaker.... Silka I think. Pfft I keep it far more interesting than any other games in the history of the world!" Ravena pushed him away roughly. Chess turned back to the digital layout of the enormous horn shaped basket that was void of any traditional weapon, instead only holding instruments.

"The careers will be pissed. They trained their whole lives with traditional weapons only to have this happen...." He said gesturing to the pile of instruments almost disappointingly. "I hope none of them make it though, they will kill you for this."

"Pfft. I consider myself rather unkillable, thank you very much. Besides, I'm really just evening the odds a bit. " Chess shrugged as a knock came upon the door, all three of them turning around in surprise. The gamemaker's lounge was off limits to anyone besides the head and minor gamemakers.

Ravena looked over at Dare, not really expecting the almost eager expression on the man's face. He turned to his fellow gamemaker's with a guilty expression on his face, "Harlow asked if she could look around in here... I told her yes. I guess I didn't really think she was actually that interested. Is it okay with you guys if I let her peek in her for a minute or two?"

Chess shrugged, "I really can't be bothered with having an irritated woman on my hands. They are rather scary. Let her in for only a minute and be sure to sanitize everything she touches. Okay?" He turned back to the expansive diagram of the entire arena as Dare walked over to let in Harlow.

<><><><><><>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Welcome to the bloodbath!

The arena is a classic theater with a big red curtains and rows upon rows of velvet seats. Upon the big wooden stage is a cournocopia which as stated above HAS NO WEAPONS in it. It only has instruments to use to kill your fellow tributes. If you duck behind the backdrop you will find a maze of long dark hallways crammed with theater props of all sorts. Some go to the balcony seats, some go underneath the stage while still others lead to other rooms. Use your imagination and have fun.

YOU MUST KILL 6 TRIBUTES IN YOUR ENTRY.

*Sponsored tributes have the option of balloting one additional tribute. *

Bonus points will be presented for:

<> Most interesting use of an instrument as a weapon. (+2)

<> Best entry. (+3)

Happy writing these are due

9th 5:00 PM PDT

29th 8:00 PM EST

10th 12:00 AM GMT

10th 1:00 AM BST

10th 10:00 AM AEST

(I was going to take the time to convert every time zone in the world but realized I have better things to do. You are all capable of figuring out time zones.)