Chapter 3

"What kind of Ultimate Talent is that?!" Hajime asked, slightly panicked.

He sighs. "You see, it will take a long time to explain, but Hopes Peak inflicted horrifying amounts of agony onto me, and I endured it. They decided to not use me for the Project since I can endure such pain, and use me as a lab rat, and a spy. If needed, I give people mindless agony, people who Hopes Peak wouldn't need at all. I am pretty much a slave, and a robot to them, and my will is their fate."

He says this all so casually, but it sounds so crazy, I believed it.

"What's..what's this project you speak about?" I ask.

"It will be of no use for now, especially since you two dont have anything to do with it but, later on when the time is right, remind me of it and I will tell you."

Our food came and we just ate in silence. We sat there for an extra 20 minutes having conversations.

"Hey Komanu, Hopes Peak wanted me for something in 3 days or so, they say it is something really important, it was even signed by the Headmaster. Do you know what this is about?"

Komanu looked up, slightly interested.

"I might know what it is, but I cant say it or else I would probably be mutilated. You aren't allowed to know how it is, and im afraid..." He drifts off.

"Im kinda worried, but I'm still going. I hope they don't do anything horrible to me." Hajime says.

"Ah...hope..." Komanu says silently.

"If you want, we can speak and investigate more tomorrow. I know that the weather and Hopes Peak Academy are connected somehow, it's just too bizarre that the Academy is the only place unaffected. It might tie with the legend. But, that's for tomorrow, im sorry for my rambling. Until later." Komanu says, and walks out the door, disappearing from sight.

"I feel like..we need to learn about this guy. Need to learn about everything, it seems so bizarre." I say silently, and me and Hajime head out the restaurant.

The weather was getting worst. The rain was extremely bizarre, instead of tiny raindrops, they drop in large globs, the size of a closed fist. We got wet easily from this, and we ran to the academy as quick as we can.

I flopped onto the couch, and decided to start teasing Hajime. "Hehe, that was a a strange date."

Hajime froze for a second, and I felt like he blushed. It was so obvious he liked me, I just had to confess at the right time.

We spent Atleast two hours watching Netflix and I felt smashed. So damn tired, but it was time.

Trying to wake myself up, I smiled brightly.

"That was pretty fun, we should do it some other time." I say, and lean closer to Hajime and kiss his cheek. His face turned scarlet.

"See you tomorrow, Hajime." I say while sprawling myself across my bed, and drifting off to sleep.

The next morning we had school, and since Komanu was late, we spent time with Kirigiri, and Naegi.

It was snowing outside, and it the middle of Spring. We took this bizarre weather to use, of course.

We made snowball walls and made teams. Me and Hajime, Kirigiri and Naegi,and Ibuki joined with Maizono who is another musician.

The snowball war was so bloody. Not actually bloody, more brutal, I should say. We got Kirigiri out on one shot, which angered Naegi, which was cute, I shipped them so hard. Maizono got out, and me and Hajime were still up.

Hajime faced me and started talking, and we were covered by the snow wall, not really.

"We are rocking th -" and before he could finish his sentence, a snowball hit the back of his head, which made him fall on top of me, and we kissed.

We stayed like that for a few seconds, but our lips started moving. My head went all fluffy, until Kirigiri interrupted us.

"How are you two not dating yet?" She asks, with a slight smirk on the corner of her lip.

Hajime gets off of me with a huge grin and a big blush. I stared at him smiling.

"Oh crap! Komanu must be here, we're off now?" Hajime says while pulling my hand and dragging me.

"MAKE SURE TO LOCK THE DOOR!" Ibuki yells.

Me and Hajime get in our room and close the door, me extremely confused.

"Why did you wanna come in here? I know you knew Komanu wasn't here yet or else he would call u-"

I was interrupted by a pair of lips smashing into mine, and I melted into the kiss.

I kissed back and put my arms around his neck, and his snaked around my waist. We stayed like that until we needed to breath for air, and I put my head in the crook of his neck.

'I love you' he cooed in my ear, and I snuggled in his neck.

Right after that, there was a knock on the door.

"I'm here." Komanu says monotonely. We let him in.

"The school is having a blackout, and I found a room that no one but me has gain entry on since the founder of the school went in."

----

Sorry for short crappy chapter, im writing a Death Note fanfiction so sorry :D LOL hope you enjoyed, daily updates maybe, depends.