Chapter 9 draft

Writing fanfiction is how I spend my Saturdays

This is my life now

---

"One more time Ibuki. I. did. not. have. sex. with. Naegi!"

"Oh sure!" she giggles.

I groaned. "Fuck you Ibuki."

"What happened last night anyways? Ibuki needs to know!"

I sighed. "Don't want to really talk about it right now.."

"That's okay! Ibuki's here if you need anything."

I forced a smile. "Thanks.."

I looked out the window. Outside was...a normal blue sky, and a normal yellow sun.

"The weather finally stopped...thank god.." I say.

"Hehe, what if it isn't weather? What if it was just a weird phenomenon? What if aliens came to invade the planet?"

"I never heard you use that word, Ibuki. Also, that's not entirely impossible..."

"Ibuki's just teasing! You seem worried, are you okay?"

I sighed. "I'm fine, but just a little worried. I feel like something bad is going to happen today."

Ibuki laughs. "Well, we have to start a project today in English, maybe that's it!"

"Oh crap. That has to be it..." I let out a nervous laugh.

"Hey hey Izzy...have you seen Komanu anywhere?"

My eyes widen and I stopped all movement in my body, and just stared at the wooden table in front of me.

What was I supposed to tell her? He was dead? He was brutally murdered by the new student? Why wasn't the murder on the news earlier? Hell, why weren't the murders on the news? There were atleast 13-15 bodies.

"Erm, Izzy, are you okay?" Ibuki says, poking my shoulder.

"Oh...i'm fine...Komanu is... going on vacation."

Ibuki raises an eyebrow. "You're a bad liar. Tell Ibuki the truth!" she crosses her arms.

I sighed. "You wouldn't believe me but..."

*ring, ring*...

"All students report to class. All students report to class. Thank you for your attention."

"I'll tell you later, Ibuki! I'm gonna go to class now!"

I then rushed out of the room, and sigh with relief. That was probably the greatest coincidence ever...or was it a coincidence?

I decided not to think about it, and to go to class.