Chapter 5

Just wanted to show you what Komanu looks like.

I decided to add this song since I thought it fit the chapter :) I recommend you listen to it before you read though, I find it pretty distracting

Alright so this chapter is optional since it's going to be very dark, however I do recommend you read it

---

The night before he left, I had the most horrifying nightmare of my life, the most surreal dream i've ever had.

I was in the large circular room, where the trapdoor is located.

Mindlessly, I descend down the abyss. Right after I land, I felt a large blow to the back of the head, and black out.

When I wake up, I find myself tied down to a bed, actually cuffed down, unable to move.

I have a white bandana covering my eyes, however I can see clearly through it. The room I was in was bathed by a blood-red light. There were buckets of blood and floating organs, with maggots, and flies littering them.

Across me was a large unopened closet filled with different utensils- knives, scissors, syringed filled with who knows what, and other unidentified tools.

The room had the smell of rotting organs and very strong smelling blood, which slightly numbed my senses.

However, I felt very much alive. This didn't feel like a dream at all, it felt way too real.

I looked to my left-  Naegi, who was blindfolded and had his mouth covered. He looked like he was struggling earlier, and passed out. The boy was held down also, and had blood rolling down his hands.

Next to him was a figure with short blonde hair, it was Chihiro (sorry bb). She too was being held down, but she wasn't blindfolded, and her mouth was being covered by duct tape. Her eyes were wide open, with endless tears streaming down.

To my right was Ibuki, who was staring right at me. She looked panicked, but didn't move a single muscle, which I assume she strained them. She didn't have anything covering her face.

Next to her was Nagito, who was completely motionless, and had his whole face covered in bandages. He too was restrained.

After about an hour of inspecting the room, I hear a door open behind me.

The figure who entered the room stood infront of all of us, allowing us to identify it.

It was a guy, who look around our age, with long, black sleek hair. He had crimson red eyes, and pale skin. He equipped himself with white plastic gloves, and started rummaging through the closet. He pulled out a large saw, and started pacing towards Naegi.

My heart started racing when he raised the saw. It came colliding with his right arm, making it topple lifelessly onto the floor. He reeled from pain, which red eyes didn't like, so he cut off Naegi's left leg. He threw the saw to the floor, and unrestrained Naegi. He was oozing with blood, and was thrown to the floor. In a matter of minutes, he was a lifeless corpse.

The boy threw Naegi's severed limbs on  the lifeless corpse, and mumbled something nearly inaudible.

"Worthless."