A Wonderful Morning.

Before we get started I want to address something. DISCLAIMER: I don't own Pokémon or its characters. Also text in bold is me talking. (" ") is someone talkong. (' ') are thoughts) Pikachu: I could've explained. Me: Nah. LET'S GET STARTED!!

"Yawn." Said the the jet black haired trainer.

He had just woken up from a long day of training. There was a beautiful scent in the air.

"Mmmmm, breakfast." He said to himself.

"Ash, come get some" said his good friend Clemont.

Ash walked over to the table Clemont set up and sat down, until they heard a noise coming from a Smoochum-looking tent. A second later, a honey-haired girl about the same age as Ash came out of the tent, smoothing her red vest.

"Morning Serena!" Ash said.

"Mornin'." Serena said. 'Wow, Ash is up early' Serena thought.

They looked at the tent again, and out comes Clemeont's little sister, Bonnie.

"Morning guys!" She said, still drowsy.

"Morning Bonnie" Ash said.

"Come and eat you two" Clement said.

"Okay!" Bonnie and Serena said in unison.

After the group finished eating they hit the road.

It was a peaceful trip, until Bonnie exclaimed: "Do you hear something"

They turned to hear a rustling. Then out of nowhere a blue Pokémon jumped into Ash's arms. And is exclaimed "Mana!"

(Sorry for the short chapter I'm currently out with family. Also if this gets at least 5 likes, I'll make chapter 2)