Swapped!

Welcome again to my domain of a chapter. I only have one thing to say. Nothing! Hahahaha!!!!

Ash: Just get on with it.

Serena: I want to get rolling!

Me: Ugh, fine.

Ash woke up the next morning.

"Good morning Pikachu." He said. His voice sounded more high pitched.

"Brax?" Asked Braxien.

"Huh?" Ash said. He looked down only to look up in shock.

'This is a dream.' He thought.

'But......if I did turn into her......how?'

He certainly didn't expect a dream with him as Serena, so it had to be true.

'Wait...if I'm in Serena's body, she's probably in mine'

He got out of the tent and went into "his" tent. There he saw....his body, sleeping soundly. Then it started to wake up.

"Good morning Braix-." it was definitely Serena. She was cut off by Pikachu snuggling next to her. It must've been a weird sight to her.

"Ahem." Ash said, looking a Serena. To Serena, it was weird to see her body in front of her.

"What's....going...on?" She asked, still half asleep.

"Serena, I think Manaphy had something to do with this." Ash explained.

"What happened?" She asked innocently.

She looked down.

"AAAAAHHHHH!"

HAHA Cliffhanger. Anyway, I hope you still enjoy the story so far. Leave in the comments things I should improve on or things I should change. And I know the photo doesn't match the story.