Insects

"Scotty?!" I shrieked.

"What?" He called back.

"There's a spider in my shower and I'm naked! I don't know what to do!" It began to move and I let out a loud shriek. "Scott! Come help me!"

"You said your naked! I don't wanna see you naked! Use your voodoo shit to set it on fire or whatever!"

"Okay first off, it's not voodoo you freaking idiot! It's called witchcraft! Second, I'm not burning the house down! Third, I've got a towel! Just come kill it, please!"

"But I don't-" he began to say before I cut him off.

"Just come kill the damn thing and it be over with!" I yelled. I heard thumps coming through the house. He walked into the bathroom with a shoe. He opened the curtain and smacked it with the shoe. It fell onto the shower floor then began moving again as it tried to get away. It crawled back up on the wall, Scott got the shoe ready and flung the shoe at it but he missed and the spider jumped at him making him scream.

"Ah shit!" He jumped back and I busted out laughing. He smacked it again, successfully killing it. "There, have a nice shower." He walks out of my bathroom back to wherever he was.

"Thank you! Love you!" I yelled to him as he walks off.

"Yeah, love you too!" He calls back. I smile and turn on the shower. I watch the spider go down the drain and I got in. I quickly showered, got out and began getting ready for bed.

I threw my hair in a messy bun and fixed my loose crop top. I got in bed then grabbed my phone and began to scroll through Instagram and Twitter. I realized my phone was about to die so I looked around for my charger. I looked acrossed my room to see it plugged into the wall by my desk. I really didn't feel like getting up.

I set my phone down and stuck my open hand up and focused on my charger. I pull my hand back a little and the charger unplugs itself and flew into my hand. I did the same thing to plug it in except I pushed my hand forward then pulled my hand up and grabbed the part of the cord that goes inside my phone and plugged it in.

"Well that was nifty." I looked up and saw Scott smiling. I smiled up at him and he walked in and sat on my bed. "Care to close the door?" He raises an eyebrow. I smirked and raised my hand up then moved it forward making the door close. "That's pretty damn cool, do something else."

Believe it or not, Scott has never seen me do my powers. All of my trainings and tests have been private.

"Want me to make all the books on my bookshelf to circle around us?" I questioned looking over at him. His eyes widened then he frantically nodded. I laughed and shook my head at how excited he was about this. I looked over to my bookshelf and focused on it. I pulled my hand back pulling out a book, I took my other hand and began to rotate it around so the book would spin around us. I did the same with the other books and as they circled around us I looked at Scott's face to see the biggest smile on his face.

"This is so cool." He laughed. I smiled and pulled all the books back on the shelf. "What else can you do?"

"What do you want me to do?"

"Hmm... Can you do mind control?" I nodded and he grinned again. "Okay, make Stiles come upstairs from outside and bring me an apple."

"An apple? Seriously? Out of everything there is to eat in this house you want an apple?" I questioned laughing.

"Who said I was gonna eat it? Maybe I wanted you to set it on fire." I scoffed playfully and looked out the window. I saw Stiles sitting in a jeep outside watching and looking around. I stared at him and squinted my eyes. I thought about him getting out of the car and seconds later he got out. I did that step by step as he walked into the house, grabbed an apple and handed it to Scott. "Stiles?" Scott's called then waved his hand infront of Stiles' face. He snapped his fingers infront of his face a couple times but Stiles just stood there. I broke the concentration then blinked a couple times and Stiles began to move around.

"What the hell? How did I get inside?" He asks and Scott busts out laughing. "Seriously, what the hell happened?" He asked again and Scott was laughing so hard he wasn't even making any noise anymore but he was clapping like a messed up seal or something. "Whatever, I'm going back out to the car." He sighs and turns around but Scott stops him.

"Wait! Bro watch this!" Scott's says. He looks at me and holds up the apple. I sigh, snatching the apple from his hand and walk into the bathroom. I set it in the sink, the boys walked in and I turned off the light.

"Oh, kinky." Stiles laughs and a punch was heard and Stiles groaned. "Sorry bro." He breathed out. I shook my head and kept my gaze on the apple. A flame erupted in the sink which created a bright glow in the bathroom. The looks on their faces were amazed. I laughed then shook my head and turned on the faucet, putting out the fire.

"That's how it's done boys. I've got strong powers and I didn't have to turn into a stinky dog to get them." I said then walked out and laid in bed.

**

Shots fired

Loll I need a life

skylarstyles56 Give me your luck, I need it.