Full Moon

Today's been busy. Every decided to come over while I was at work to prepare for tonight.

When I came home, I found Lydia, Brett, Stiles, Scott, Kira, Skylar, Liam, Malia, and Gabe sitting the the living room. It was seven-thirty in the evening now and we were all sitting down in the living room eating pizza.

"We need to get down to the basement." Scott announces and we all nod. We stand up and walk down to the basement. "Everyone get by your anchor. The moon will come out in 10 minutes, so we need everyone to be ready." We all nodded yet again and scattered across the room. Brett grabbed my hand and we walked into the corner of the room. I looked around to see Lydia going with Stiles, Skylar going with Liam, Kira going with Scott and Malia with Gabe. We all stood around until Scott groaned. His eyes changed colors and his claws came out of his hands.

"Okay Scott, I need you to breathe." Kira coached him through it. "Scott, hey it's me." She begins again and I turn to Brett seeing his eyes changed from his blue ones to gold. I smiled up at him and shook my head before placing my hands on his face.

"Hey," I whispered. His breathing had picked up, I grabbed his hand with my free one and began to rub the top of his hand and his cheek at the same time. "I need you to breathe baby." I mumbled and his breathing began to slow down and his claws went away while his eyes changed back. "See, that wasn't that hard." I smiled and he shook his head.

"Not when you're around." He leans down and kisses me passionately. I smile into the kiss and pull away. Everyone else had calmed down but they were all circled around Gabe.

"Gabe, you need to calm down." Everyone began saying and I began walking over to Gabe.

"Stay back." Scott said but I didn't listen. Brett followed behind me as I went towards Gabe.

"Gabe?" I called and he broke through Liam's and Stiles' hold tackling me to the ground. I hit the back of my head on the concrete letting out a yelp in pain. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped and I pushed my hands forward to keep him away from me. He snapped at me, trying to bite me making me scream. Brett ripped him off of me, then Scott crouched down next to me.

"Are you okay?" He asks and I nod looking over at Gabe. Brett had him pinned up against the wall, Bretts hands pressing firmly onto Gabe's shoulders keeping him in place.

"The sun, the moon, the truth." Brett said to Gabe. Gabe's eyes changed back to the colors they were before. His claws went away and he was breathing normally again. Gabe looked over at me and immediately had the look of guilt covering his face.

"I-I'm so sorry!" He exclaimed trying to get over to me. I stood up and walked over to him.

"Hey, it's okay. It happens, I understand." I smiled. He frowned and shook his head.

"I really am sorry! Are you hurt?" He asks but I just shake my head.

"I hit my head but I'll be fine." I smiled.

"I'm honestly really sorry. I feel so bad-"

"Hey, I said it was okay." I chuckled. "I'm fine, I understand." He just nods with a frown still on his face.

"Alright buddy, it's time to take you home." Brett says and he sadly nods. "I'll be back." Brett tells me and I nod. He walks up the stairs getting ready to leave.

"I love you." I whisper. We travel upstairs to see him already gone. My phone chimed and I picked it up seeing a text from Brett.

I love you too baby girl

I smiled, biting my lip.

"Alright, Stiles and Lydia are staying the night. Kira is coming back tomorrow evening because she has a family barbecue and Malia has something with her family." Scott says and I nod.

"I'm gonna go upstairs and take a shower, then lay down."

"Okay, let me know if you need anything." I smile at him before making my way upstairs. I walk into my room and grabbed myself a pair of leggings and Bretts lacrosse sweatshirt.

I walked into the bathroom and turned on the water and waited for it to warm up. As I waited, I stripped my clothes and hooked my phone up to my speaker. I picked Kanye by The Chainsmokers and hopped in the shower. I stood under the shower head as the water ran down my body.

As I continued to stand there and listen to each song that played I was wondering when Brett would get back. The shower curtain pulled back, making me jump and Bretts head stuck inside as he gave me a wide grin. I smiled biting my bottom lip and he got inside.

"You know if Scott catches you, he's gonna be mad." I giggled but he just shrugged. He leans down and kisses my lips.

"He knows we do more than shower together so he might not." He says and I giggle. He pulls me into a hug and I sighed laying my head in his chest. "What's the matter? How's your head?" He asks.

"I'm just tired. My heads fine, I promise." I replied and he hummed in response. "I'm gonna get out, I'll be in bed when you get done." I said and he nodded. He put his arm around my waist pulling me into him and he kissed me yet again.

"I love you so much." His voice was raspy as he spoke. I loved it.

"I love you so much too." I giggled and grabbed my towel as I got out. I quickly dried off and changed into my clothes before walking into my bedroom and laying in my bed. I pulled the covers over my body, up to my chin and turned on the tv. I put on Netflix and clicked on 50 First Dates.

The bathroom door eventually opened and I looked up and saw Brett in sweatpants with no shirt on. He climbed under the covers and pulled me close to him. I yawned quietly to myself and buried my face further into Bretts chest.

"You sleepy baby girl?" He asks and I nod. "Here, let's turn this off then." He says and turns off the tv. He settles back into his previous position and his right arm layer across my left side. He began to rub my back and I smiled up at him. I pressed my lips to his then pulled away and pressed another to his neck before cuddling back into his chest. "Goodnight baby, I love you." He whispers to me and kisses the top of my head.

"I love you too." I whispered back. He kept on rubbing my back until I fell asleep.

**

Awe

How are you guys?

Vote and comment?

I love you guys so much 😍

~Kaylie

skylarstyles56