Hiking

"Touch me again and see if I won't punch you in the face!" I exclaimed to Scott.

He's been trying to get me up for fifteen minutes to get ready to go hiking, but he said that he'd come wake me up at 6:30... It's 5:45.

"You take forever to get ready! Come on just get up!" I flick him off and turn over, ignoring him. He groans stomping his foot. "I'm calling Brett."

"Good! Call him! Give me someone to cuddle with because he'll agree on 6:30." I heard him scroll through his phone then the dial tone as he called Brett.

"Brett? Hey, can you get over here?" He asks putting the phone on speaker.

"Why? Is Addilyn okay?" His voice began to sound worried.

"I mean yeah, it's just..." He sighs.

"Explain when I get there, I'm leaving in five minutes." Brett says then hangs up the phone. Scott hummed and went downstairs. I sighed in relief and closed my eyes yet again. "You seriously called me over here because she's not awake? She's going to be grumpy all day now." Brett huffs and I smile sleepily. It felt like I was only asleep for 3 minutes.

"Well sorry, but she takes forever to get ready. Plus, it's supposed to rain today so we need to get there as soon as possible." Scott says and I smile. "She's awake anyway so she needs to get up!" His voice grew louder as the sentence came from him mouth. I laughed and looked over to see them both smiling. I shook my head and turned my head back towards the wall. "You're the biggest pain in the ass." He groans and I smirk.

"I know." I laugh which pissed him off even worse.

"I'm done, you try and get her up while I go drink some coffee." Scott says and I hear him walk out of the room. I feel Brett getting closer than eventually the bed dipped down next to me.

"You really should get up babe." He says wrapping an arm around my waist.

"I haven't even gotten a kiss yet, why the hell should I get up?" I grumbled and he chuckled.

"Touché baby, touché." I turn my head and pucker my lips. He leans down and presses a kiss to my lips. "Now will you get up?" He asks and I nod.

"Yes." I replied and he smiled at me.

"Seriously?!" We heard Scott call from downstairs. "That's seriously all it took?!" He yelled again and I just laughed and sat up.

"Gotta work your girl the right way Scott!" Brett yelled and I smiled going to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and put on eyeliner and mascara. I got dressed in my running shorts and my sports bra. I grabbed my Nike zip up jacket and wrapped it around me the zipped it. I put on my running shoes and started doing my hair in a French braid.

Once I was done I walked out of the bathroom and over to Brett. I sit in his lap and lean my head against his shoulder then closed my eyes.

"Nope! Don't close your eyes! We need you awake for this. As much as I love you, I'm not carrying you up hill." He chuckled which made me smile.

"Just for a little bit, I promise I'll wake up when we get there." I tried to negotiate but he wouldn't have it.

"Nope, you need to go downstairs and eat. We're going to Smoothie King on the way there so I need you awake for that to."

"But baby." I whined making a pouty face.

"No, oh god, not the face." He turns away and I rubbed his arm.

"Don't fall for it Brett!" Scott called from downstairs.

"Shut the hell up Scott!" I screamed then looked back at Brett to see him looking away. He shook his head with a sympathetic look on his face.

"I'm sorry baby, I know it's early but this is going to be fun. It'll be quality time spent between Scott, you and myself." Brett kisses the top of my head and I smile.

"Okay, I'm hungry and I need some fruit or something and a Gatorade to wake me up." I got off his lap and waited for him to stand up.

"I beat you to it babe, I've already got it downstairs ready to go. Stopped by the store on the way." He chuckled and I grinned.

"You really do love me." I said softly and he nodded.

"A lot." He smirks and I lean up then peck his lips.

"Let's go!" Scott yelled from downstairs and I laughed. I grabbed Bretts hand and dragged him downstairs.

**

I know it's short, but I got back from vacation and I'm exhausted. We drove all the way from Tampa, to Orlando, then Cocoa Beach. Which btw if you don't know where any of these places are, Tampa is on the west side of Florida, then Orlando is north of Tampa, then Cocoa Beach is all the way across the state. It took us like 3 hours to drive there and 2 and a half to drive back. We left at 5 in the morning and I was up until 3. It was really fun yet I was exhausted and I was gonna surf but then they made everyone get out of the water. Like right when I was about to surf they called everyone out and I was like "seriously?!"

That's just my luck you guys.

We don't even know why  they called us out of the water but whatever.

Anyway, I'll try and update tomorrow, maybe later tonight if I'm still awake? :)

Vote and comment?

I love you guys <3

~Kaylie