Questions

"Hi Skylar." I mumbled. I wasn't ready. I so want ready.

Suck it up, she's your best friend! I thought to myself.

"How are you?" She asks and I shrug.

"I'm getting better." She smiled at me and nodded.

"Good, that's good." I nodded humming a 'mhm' in response. "Have you been eating?" She questions and I nod. "Awesome! Have you talked to Scott yet?"

"No, I'm not ready." I mumbled and she froze.

"Oh." She says and I felt eyes on me. Many of them. My heart began to beat faster than before and I felt like I was going to cry. My breathing hitched and I felt my stomach twist. I began shaking my head and I stood up.

"Stiles, please watch him." I requested, he nodded then I began my way down the stairs of the bleachers.

"Addie!" I heard Skylar call for me but I ignored her. As I quickly ran to the bathroom, all eyes were on me. Scott ran after me but I got to a stall and locked myself inside. I leaned up against the wall eventually sliding down as the tears escaped my eyes. I heard shoes hitting the floor of the girls bathroom and a light knock on the door.

"Add's... Please open the door." Scott pleads but I don't. I hear another person walk into the bathroom. I try to keep my cries quiet but it was hard.

"Addilyn?" Bretts voice called. "Baby, can you open the door?"

"Is Scott still here?" I asked and I heard footsteps walk out of the bathroom.

"No, he just left. Let me in." I unlocked the door and he walked in locking it back. "Hey, what's the matter?" He pulls me into him and I cried into his chest.

"I tried, I tried talking but I couldn't do it. They hate me, they all hate me." I cried as he rubbed my back.

"No one hates you Addilyn." He says and I nod.

"Yes they do. I know they do. They think I'm annoying because I cry so much and I can't protect myself."

"No, no they don't. They understand Addilyn. They all know what it's like to lose someone closest to them."

"Why is Scott mad at me? Why does he hate me? Why did he yell at me the other night? I don't understand." I cried.

"Because he was worried about you, just like I was. You can't be going out by yourself when people are after you. They can take you and kill you real fast and we'd lose you." Brett explains. "You know how it feels now that you've lost your parents? You know that it's the worst feeling you've ever felt?" He asked and I nodded. "If they got ahold of you and killed you, we would feel the same way. We all love you so much Addilyn that if we lose you a piece of us is going with you. We can't lose you. You're all Scott has left, if you die he said he's going to die. He said if someone doesn't kill him first then he's doing it himself." My heart shattered at his words. "You've got to talk to him. He won't be mad or upset." I nodded my head in agreement.

"Okay," I nodded again. "I'm ready." He pulled away smiling at me .

"Okay, just know I'm right here. I'll be on the field but all you've gotta do is whisper and I'll hear you. You're gonna do just fine, you're already doing really good by talking to him." He encourages. I smile up at him and he kisses my forehead. "You can do this." I nodded with a weak smile. He kissed me then walked out of the bathroom. Seconds later Scott walked in and immediately wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me into him.

"I'm so sorry." He cried in my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hug him as tightly as I could. I heard him sniffle and his voice crack as he kept repeating 'I'm sorry'.

"It's okay, I'm sorry I shut you out." I mumbled into his neck.

"It wasn't your fault. I shouldn't have said anything to you, I should've asked you why you ran instead of yelling at you. I'm going to be here for you through everything. I can't lose you Add's, I can't do it. It can't happen." He cried. I pulled away and wiped away his tears.

"You aren't going to lose me. I'm right here Scotty, I'm not leaving." I said and he nodded pulling me into another hug.

"When are you going to talk to everyone else? Are you comftorable with it?" He asks and I nodded.

"Have everyone come over after practice." I said and he nodded. "I have to go back to watch Brett's cousin." I said pulling away from Scott.

"Okay, it's okay. I'll see you when I get home okay?" He asks and I nod. He pulls me into one last hug before I pulled away and walked back to the bleachers, cleaning my cheeks from tears. I looked over at Brett and he smiled at me giving me a thumbs up. I smiled and gave him a thumbs up back then walked up the bleachers to watch the rest of practice.

**

oh okay.

This chapter gave me major feels and I kinda cried.

Vote and comment pleeeease

I love you guys!

~Kaylie

GabeGardella skylarstyles56