Whaaaaat?!?

Uhm okay... Hey guys!

So, as you guys may know yesterday, I saw 5sos in concert. We were the second to last concert they did out of the whole tour!

So basically what happened yesterday was that I met up with my cousins and 2 of their friends that went with us. We met at Bob Evans in Brandon, then went to the arena. For y'all that don't know, it's was the Amphitheater. Anyway, once we got there, our friends mom decided to pay for VIP parking, which gave us VIP parking behind the venue, we got to watch 5sos pull in, we talked to Hey Violet, we got to listen to the Sound Check, and we also got to get in before anyone else, including the people with the fast pass.

Anyway, we saw abunch of cops coming down the road and we knew that 5sos would be showing up soon, so when they did, we all stood there quietly and waved because on Friday night, Dave said that if we kept quiet then they might approach us. It's their decision. So we kept quiet thinking that they would come out and say hi. There was only about 8 girls outside that welcomed them. Anyway, when they pulled up towards the venue, we stood in a line and quietly waved and they came up to the bus window and waved back. Michael honked the horn at us, and they saw us!

Eventually it was time for sound check, so we went to the entrance gates. We stood at the gates and listened to their sound check. Around 5:45 they let us in and Brittany, Alicia, and I started running as fast as we could to get good seats on the lawn. We were the first ones on the lawn, so we sat at the very bottom, in the middle so we could see everything. The arena was actually really small, and even though we were on the lawn we were really, REALLY close. We snuck in like 30 packs of glow sticks and 2 beach balls. Everyone else around us brought regular beach balls but ours lit up. We wrote our Twitter names on it and when the concert started we handed it to someone in the seats and they started hitting it. We watched it go around the whole arena and it finally landed on stage. Luke grabbed it, and threw it back into the crowd. Like damn it Luke!

Ashton said that this was the 69th show and everyone started screaming and Mikey went to say something dirty but the boys stopped him and said that it was a family show 😂

Anyway, to put it into shorter words, the boys did amazing and that was the best first concert ever! Ashtons hair looks amazing, Calums very muscular, Mikey's very energetic, and Luke's very tall in person. They were just ugh! They were perfect and amazing and I can't stop talking or thinking about it!!!!!

I'M NO LONGER A CONCERT VIRGIN YOU GUYS!!!

Okay, I'll try and update this week but idk if I can because I'm grounded. My parents are mad because after the concert, we went to their hotel and I didn't ask permission if I could go, but I told my mom not to leave the house yet to come pick me up and she did anyway, so she's complaining about how she waisted gas looking for me. Like that's your fault, I told you not to leave the house but you didn't listen. So I got grounded. 😒😒😒

I love you guys! I'll try and update! The ending to this book is this upcoming chapter, so be ready!

~Kaylie