I Peed My Pants

Above is Yolanda!!!🔝🔝 (Mexican)

"You scared aren't you?" he asked. I rolled my eyes and put on a fake front.

"Scared is the last thing I am...I'm...I'm freakin...syked! Syked to get on this ride that happens to be more than 100 feet in the air above water...pshh... what better way to die?" I said sarcastically. He started laughing and grabbed my waist, pulling me into his chest.

"Relax...you're with me," he whispered.

Being in his arms usually brought comfort, but looking at that Ferris wheel erased the feeling. We were next in line and the Ferris wheel came to a stop. The man let the passengers out of the buggy and he motioned for us to come.

I didn't move, so Michael grabbed my hand and pulled me behind him. I reluctantly got in and he pulled the small bar over our legs.

It barely reached my thighs.

The next thing you know, I'm hyperventilating and looking down at the water. We had made it to the top of the wheel and we waited as he let passengers on and off. If we fall in, I don't know what would happen.

"Baby, it's okay," Michael reassured, squeezing my hand.

"We're at the top of a damn Ferris wheel over water. ITS NOT OKAY! Have you seen those end of the world movies? there could literally be a monster come up from the water and know this wheel over!" I argued. He looked at me and began to crack up laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked. And then I noticed our Buggy was slowly swaying.

"No no no! Stop laughing! We're swaying!" I said, trying to make it stop. He straightened up and held in his laugh.

"Okay...that was the worst argument I've heard you say in my life!" He said.

"Whatever,"

"Babe look up...see the stars. And then if you look over there," he pointed "you can see the entire town and the lights. Yes I know the fact that we are over water is life threatening but, if we die we got a good view before it all,"

I squinted my eyes at him and he started cracking up.

"That is really not helping me, Michael," I said rolling my eyes.

He held his stomach and threw his head back, causing the buggy to shift a bit. I grabbed both sides of it, in a panic.

"Stop! Yo ass gonna be the first one to die when the sea monster knock this wheel over!" I threatened.

He started laughing harder as I continued to hold the buggy, as if it was stopping it from tipping.

"Go....od! I love you," he said through his laughs.

I froze. Did he just say I love you? I looked at him to see him staring at me with a smile.

"Say that again..."I said. He removed my hands from the buggy and leans forward.

"I love you, Taylor Prett. The bad dancing...your amazing voice...the sea monster," he chuckled, "I'm in love with you.."

Bling bling!

I woke up to the sound of my phone going off. I picked up and held it to my ear.

"Hello?" I muttered.

"Hey, Taylor. I was just calling to let you know that I was in town and hoping we could meet up,"someone said. I frowned.

"Who is this?" I asked in my morning voice. His laugh boomed through the phone.