The Bitch from Hell

MICKEY UP TOP 😇
I can't be caving in, but my heart is slowly melting for those eyes of his. I've never fallen so hard so fast for anyone except Michael. We all know how that ended.

I felt a vibration in my pocket and rushed to get my phone out. It was the perfect distraction I needed.

"Hello?"

"TAYLOR! Riley is in the hospital! I don't know why, she just called me. I'm on my way there now!" Yolanda screamed through the phone.

"Wait what?!"

But she had hung up already. The baby instantly creeped into my mind and I started panicking. I looked up at Tyler who seemed to be worried.

"We need to go to the hospital...NOW!"

I ran to the car with Tyler on my tail and got in. Sand was everywhere, but  at this point I didn't even care. If Riley loses this baby, i don't know how she's going to take it.

I don't know How I'm going to take it.

"What's goin on?" He asked as he pulled out of parking.

"Riley is in the hospital and...and...she's pregnant and if she loses the baby..." I heard my voice crack and I broke down. Tears started to stream down my face immediately and my baby girl creeped into my mind. He grabbed my hand and held it tight as he continued to drive.

"Woah woah, it's gonna be okay, she's not gonna lose the baby," he reassured me, "she's not,"

I sucked it in and nodded.

"She's not going to lose the baby," I whispered. Taking a deep breath in, I calmed myself down a bit and wiped the tears away.

Only speak positive things. Always think positive things.
👣👣👣👣👣👣👣
I rushed over to the room and pushed the door open. Riley sat on the bed with everyone else surrounding her.

"Oh my god," i gasped and ran over to her, in a hurry. I hugged the dear life out of her, only letting her go when she said she couldn't breathe.

"What happened?! How are you here?" I asked.

"Im fine now. A reporter got into the apartment and I tried to chase him out but I felt pain in my stomach and I thought... something was wrong, but it's fine. The doctor said it was from stress, the baby's okay," She explained.

It was like my body took a blow when she said it was from stress. It was from stress due to me. The reporters were there because of me.

It was all because of me.

"Wanna explain the hottie behind you?" Jamie said winking at me. I had completely forgotten that Tyler was even here.

"Oh sorry! Guys this is Tyler, my....my....."

"Friend. Nice to meet yall I'm glad the baby is okay," he said.

Shit. Why did I hesitate?

"Nice to meet you too,"

I looked around the room nervously and chuckled in embarrassment. My cheeks were turning red and I could see everyone sizing him up and down. Specifically Yolanda, who was looking at him like he was an enchilada.

"I'm gonna wait outside," he said and I nodded. As soon as he walked out the room,  all eyes landed on me.

"GIRLLL! He is a fine piece of meat! Did you see those eyes?!" Riley exclaimed.

"Mhmm. Taylor is back in the saddle!" Yolanda shouted as she started humping the air.

"Where did you even meet him?"