On an Apartment Floor

MICHAEL UP TOP 😒🔝😞
"You know that I love you! Why would I ever cheat on you?!" I yelled across the room.

"I DONT KNOW! But you were obviously flirting with the man! 'Oh, I like your shoes' 'oh thanks, I got them from Burlington' then he says 'it suits you well' and you smile?" He mocked. I rolled my eyes.

"Michael! It was a compliment! What are you supposed to do when you get a compliment?! It's not like I had sex with him!"

"You damn well should have! You obviously didn't care that I was standing right next to you the entire time!" He shouted.

"You always do this!"

"Do what?!"

"PLAY THE INNOCENT ACT! I see you flirting with women all the time but I don't do anything!" I explained.

"I NEVER FLIRT WITH ANYONE BUT YOU!" He shouted.

"Alright, whatever,"

"You are obviously jealous at the fact that women are attracted to me!"

I frowned and scoffed.

"YOU are the one with the jealousy problems! I can't go anywhere without you saying that I was hitting on somebody!" I argued.

His face suddenly scrunched up with fury and the next thing you know, I felt pain on the right side of my face.

He had slapped me.

I looked at him with tears in my eyes and stormed out of the room.

"Baby! Wait," he called after me, as I ran down the stairs.

I was almost out the door until he grabbed me by my shoulders and pulled me back in. I struggled under his grasp, kicking, screaming, and thrusting. I wanted to get as far away from him as possible.

He pinned me up against the wall and my knees buckled as I began to cry. I slid down to the floor in a sobbing mess.

"Baby, I'm sorry I hit you....you caught me at my moment of weakness... I'm sorry," he said. I shook my head no and covered my face with my hands.

"Please! Please just forgive me! I promise I won't ever hit you again....baby... Just please! I love you so much and I could never hurt you again. I'm sorry baby. I'm sorry," he pleaded. I looked at him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He hugged me back and we sat there for a moment like that.

"You don't hit girls," I murmured.

I woke up to a raining morning and a cramp in my back. Michael made me sleep on the couch last night after our fight. I tried pleading with him, but he wasn't hearing it. He slammed the door in my face and didn't give me any blanket or pillow.

I slept in my clothes.

Sitting up, I looked outside at the rain. What a perfect day, I mocked in my head. I had no idea what I was going to do today... Michael would probably ignore me the entire day and I wasn't feeling too hot at the moment.

My stomach was kind of hurting.

I picked up my phone and texted the girls to come over. I only got a response from Riley and Yolanda who happened to be the only ones not busy.