Graduation Part 2

Pictured above is Payton's grad outfit (left) and Nicole's grad outfit (right).

Major Time Elapse, Just Payton Matt both getting through their academic years (Yawn). Its now days away from Payton's Nicole, and Jacobs Senior Graduation.

Paytons POV

I am so flipping glad I am done with high school. I am proud of myself. I have gone from a girl who depended on social media to make me happy, into a pretty strong independent girl. I now had my share of high-school drama. A popular senior hating me, dating the hottest senior, emotional breakups and drama the entire way. But I am ready for the world. Ready for the pain and gain of the real world. It was a day away from my graduation, and I was prepping myself like I had last year for Matt's Graduation. I went to get my nails done black shellac again. I swore these nails made me me. I had already picked out my dress and boy was it wow worthy. I drove home from the nail salon happy to be done with high school, technically. It was Wednesday and my graduation was Friday. I still had school tomorrow but I was just going to say goodbye to my favorite I pulled into my driveway and parked my car. I got my phone and purse out of the front seat and as I grabbed my phone, I received a picture of Nicole's Graduation Dress. I texted her back. That is absolutely gorgeous, I texted her back. I got out of my car and entered my house. I went up to my room and put my phone and purse down on my bed, and then went downstairs to chill with the fam for a little bit before I left. It was about 6 pm and my mom had decided to make one of my favorite dishes, steak and butter noodles with asparagus. Drew and Cameron sat at the table on their phones while my mom and brought out the dishes to the table. When dinner was prepped, we sat down, said grace and started eating. "So our little girl is leaving us soon" Drew said smiling. My mom smiled proudly and said " Ahh you have truly blossomed into my young woman." " yep, in the flesh" I said embarassed . "SO Excited.. er sad you're leaving big sis" Cameron said. We all laughed. "I'm gonna miss you too Cameron" I said. We ate our dinner and talked as a family and had a heartwarming family meal. Once We were done, my mom and I went to the living room and watched some Dance Moms while Drew and Cameron cleaned up the table and did the dishes. Once they were done, Drew proposed we went to go get some desert. We all put on some shoes and got into Drew's Escalade. He pulled out of our garage and drove onto the main road. We went to this little late night bakery that specialized in all deserts. We got out of the car and walked into the delicious smelling shop. A lady in her mid-twenties came up to the counter and greeted us. Cameron and I pressed our faces to the glass in awe of all of the sweet treats she had. She had an ice cream cooler, with the most exotic flavors. On the other side she had a glass casing of cupcakes, macaroons, cakes, pastries and chocolates. In a tall shelf, she had an assortment of candied apples with so many different toppings. Caramel apples with nuts, chocolate covered apples, everything. "May I please have a giant chocolate chip cookie with a small scoop o vanilla f ice cream?" Drew ordered as he held my moms hand. The lady smiled widely and nodded. "Can I please have three raspberry flavored macaroons and a scoop of chocolate ice cream?" Cameron asked. She happily nodded. " and may I please have a brownie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top?" I said. She smiled at me. Drew went over to the cashier who seemed to be another twenty year old. " The total will be $18.59" She said politely. Drew never had small bills on him so he always resorted to using his debit card. He pulled out his wallet and drew his card. He gave it to the lady who swiped it and printed the receipt. She handed them both back to Drew. " Thank you sir! Your deserts will be out in a second. " She said. Drew took his card back and lead us to this little 4 seater table and we sat and told jokes and made each other laugh. The ladies brought out our deserts and I was so excited. She put my brownie with ice cream on top in front of me with a fork and spoon. "enjoy!" they both said as they left our table. "Thank you!" we all chimed. they also brought us 4 ice waters. I took my spoon and got a spoonful of brownie and ice cream and put it in my mouth. The brownie was warm and decadent and chocolaty. I was pleasantly surprised. They must have popped the sucker into the oven. It was so good! Drew and Tori( mommy) shared their giant cookie and ice cream and took turns feeding each other. It was adorable. Once we were done, we were all laughing and left the shop, but Drew took a picture of the shop, and said he was gonna rave about the two sweethearts who own the delicious desert shop on his website. We all got into Drew's car and because of all the fun we were having, Drew took the longest way possible back home. Once we got home, we were all pooped and decided to hit the sack. We spent the best possible day together. We all went our separate ways into our rooms and went to bed. There was more anticipation on my side because I was graduating tomorrow and basically starting my new life.