Wait what?

Jacobs POV

Damn Payton had a nice ass.. I've never looked before! Her jeans make it look so round and full, id like to hit that! Whoa what the heck, that's Payton I'm talking about. Ahh who am I kidding, I'm developing feelings for Payton. She's the only girl that fully
understands me. I've told her everything and she's told me everything. Plus I've never really noticed how beautiful she was. She has full brown eyes that I could look into forever, and a smile that could light up the darkest room. Her hair, in braids, totally different, but I loved that about her, she embraced who she was. Her being mom being African and strict? I love how open she was to admitting that and letting me in her life and her experiences I would have had, had I been Closer friends with Tasha. I've tried new foods and her mom has grown to like me a lot. She makes me a different person and I love that person. Plus she's totally into sports and my parents love her. I'm going to get her to like me if it's the last thing i do.

Payton's POV

That's weird, why was jacob staring at my butt? I probs had something on it. He's touched my butt before so ya it's probs I had something on it. As I sat through my last period, the intercom rang and I heard "please dismiss the varsity volleyball girls for their game today" . I shoved all my stuff into my backpack and saluted Mrs. Grier, my history teacher. "Good luck today Payton" she said and the rest of the classes echoed. " thanks guys! Make sure to come out to the game tonight, it's legacy so we have to show up their crowd. tonight, as long as you have your student id, you get in free! So wear your legend colors and let's turn up!" Wow what a speech. But I wanted as much support as I could get, it was gonna be a tough game. I walked out of the classroom and found jacob waiting for me outside my classroom. " are you nervous" he asked. " ya a little, but you're gonna help me right?" " of course!" He said. I smiled. I was thankful to have a friend like him. " okay I'll meet you at my house at 3:30 okay? " " sounds good pay pay" he said. He hugged me and kissed my head and walked off. He's being super flirty.. I kinda like it! I never thought of jacob like that, but he's really hot come to think of it... He has these brownish green, almost hazel eyes, and his hair was brown, and in the most adorable cut and I loved it when he didn't style it. He looked exactly like one of my favorite viners, Matthew Espinosa, but bigger and stronger. I was so grateful he was my best friend. I made my way to the gym where I saw the rest of my team. We were setting up the nets. I wasn't super close friends with them because I spent most of my time with jacob. I helped our setter Nicole out, while she put the poles on either sides of the net. After the nets were up our coach gave us a peptalk about the game ahead of us. Then she dismissed us for about two hours, but we had to be back at the school at 5 to warm up cause our game was at 6. I got in my car with my bag, and I realized I didn't even need to get my bag in the middle of the day, I was going home! I scoffed and shook my head. I started blasting my music, which was mix of all the latest songs on the radio but caked up! I got on the road and made it home at 3:33. As I pulled into my drive way I saw Jacobs car outside and laughed. He was gonna give me a hard time for being late. I walked in to my house and I saw Jacobs back in my fridge. " Hey um does your mom have those crepes again?? Those were on point" he asked. "No but I'll tell her to make you some" I laughed. " you're three minutes late young lady" he mocked. " ya but you'd you had the trouble of choosing what to listen to on the way here, you'd be late too! " I said. "Ha ha ha excuses! " he laughed. "Whatever " I said. Just then my brother popped out from over the balcony "what's up suckas" he yelled. " hey Cameron" we said in unison. "Cameron are you coming to the game today?" I asked. " oh yeah baby legacy girls are fineeee"he smirked. "Thanks for the support " I rolled my eyes. "Okay I'll see you there, we're leaving! " I walked out of the front door and jacob followed shutting the door. We got in the car and started blasting the music. We headed to his house and his mom was there waiting for me with my healthy pre game meal. " hey mrs.tucker!" I smiled and hugged her " hey sweet pea, your food is on the counter " "thank youu" I sang. On the counter sat two plates of quesadillas and fresh fruit and smoothies. Mrs. tucker was like my second mom. My mom always has to work the the evenings so ms tucker takes care of my before game needs. My mom appreciated ms tucker for that. She loved me like her own because she never had a girl, only 3 sons, Jacob, justin, and Jalen. The second plate was for Jacob, this was ours pregame routine. We always ate his mothers healthy meals, the exact same meal, chill In his room, and then we'd go drive out to our school and chill in the parking lot and talk about our goals for the game.we did that for his basketball games and my volleyball games. We sat down and began to eat. "Did you break up with Meghan yet? " I asked. " no not yet, I'm gonna do it tomorrow. It's just so nerve wracking. You've been there. He Said. I sighed " no I haven't" oh yea I'm sorry pay, I didn't mean it like that" " I know what you meant cubs" I assured him. " pay, you'll find a great guy that will love you for who you are" he assured me. " I know I know" I said. My question was just when would that time come!

We went up to his room and just laid on his bed. He laid as if he were going to sleep and I rested my head on his chest while he rubbed my arm. I felt his chest rise and fall and i lightly smiled. Even though I thought I was never beautiful, jacob made me feel beautiful with out even saying a word.

Jacobs POV
Payton just laying there on my chest made me think, how easy would a relationship with this girl be. She knows me and there wouldn't be any awkwardness and ugh we could so this all night! It was 4:20 pm so I told Payton to get dressed. She got up and for a second her ass was in my face and I was mesmerized. She swayed her way to my walk in Closet and changed her pants. She came out in her spandex and a sports bra " did you hear what color jersey we were wearing?" "I think it was white" I lied. She was so toned and her skin was so pretty and not to mention she had some nice tits. Not too big but not too small. And her abs, they weren't defined but they were there. It was super sexy. She put on her jersey and began to struggle. she turned around still to trying to put the jersey on and I noticed she had these cute back dimples. Aww. I smiled. Wow she needs help. She was still struggling to put her jersey on over her bun. I stood to help her pull the jersey over her head, and while I did, my fingers brushed her boobs and her warm soft skin. " thanks" she blushed. " no prob pay" I said. I sat back on my bed and watched as she bent over to get her socks and ankle braces. She put on her half calfs and by the time she was done , my dick was hard, I had been staring at her ass for 2 minutes. I realized what' she was doing to me and I quickly stopped looking. She put on deodorant and body spray, then went to my closet and put on a pair of my sweatpants and one of my sweatshirts.She looked unbelievably sexy in my clothes. she put her slides on and undid her hair. "Okay let's bounce" We walked out of my room and down the stairs and said goodbye to my mom then got in my car. My mom and dad were coming to the game too. I put the key in and drove her back to the school. " What are you gonna do to improve this game?" I asked her "umm I'm gonna close the block faster and jump more explosively on my attack. " she said. " okay I'll be watching" I informed her. "Alright" she smiled. She got out of my car and pulled me in for a hug. "Thank you cubs" she smiled and whispered into my chest. "No problem pay, go kill it okay? " she nodded and I kissed her head. She walked off looking ready to play.

Payton's POV
I don't know, something about today's pregame ritual seemed so.. Intimate. Like I felt something special about it. Ugh I don't know. But nows not the time. Time to focus in. I got onto the court and started to warm up. Jogging stretching ya know the whole nine. Around 5:30 it was team warm up time and legacy took the court and warmed up. They had a pretty good warmup, and their hitters looked like they've gotten better since the last time we've sure them. As we shagged their balls while they hit, I looked up, and saw this really attractive white guy staring at me. Did he go here? I smiled at him and he smiled back. Oh yea baby! He was the exact mold of perfect with green eyes and was Tall and built. Did he play sports? I never saw him and I went to most sports events, because of jacob. Jacob also played football and baseball. I've never seen him before so it was a pleasant surprise. Jacob looked at me and waved and I waved back. It was our turn to hit, and I wanted to impress the guy I had just seen. When Nicole set me, I called out the hit I wanted. " one one one!" I called out, and she set me the perfect one. I slammed it down on the other side and the legacy coach was in awe. I looked over at Jacob and he gave me a thumbs up sign and flashed me a huge smile. I looked over at mystery guy and he was visibly shocked. I smiled and sashayed over to the other side where it was out turn to serve. I practiced my killer jump serve and shook myself loose. It was time to go. The announcer called out our names and numbers and we came out and received lots of screams: we were at home so our crowd represented! Our half of the gym was all white and blue and chanted "LETS GO LEGEND". I was beyond pumped. The legacy side was full too and they chanted for legacy. we waved to the crowd and shook hands with the legacy girls. I took my spot in the middle front of the court and put my game face on. I was soon met by another face across the net. Ready to kill, let's do it.