Desire..

Matthews POV

It had been a few weeks now and I was really getting into the swing of work. Brandi and I had been working long and hard on marketing the hell out of the flexes. Mr. Randall kept a board of who was currently winning up at the office and just today, Brandi and I gained a huge lead in sales. Why? Because I sold the shoes to Stanford and now each sports team had a pair of matching tennis shoes that they each wore off the court. Payton helped a bunch with that by convincing volleyball and I convinced football to by the shoes and soon all the sports were each buying so many units. Brandi did the same at UGA ! She got her coach to by the shoes and soon all of Georgia sports were wearing the Nike flexes, off the court. It was also Brandi's idea to rope in the contract for the university so that we would manufacture the shoe in the University colors and that every time nike would remake the newer version of the flex, they got the upgraded flexes. That was a multimillion dollar contract so it put us WAY ahead of Hannah and Jared. It was two nights before the final day of the competition and Brandi and I sat in our conference room at 8pm brainstorming more and more ideas to try and sell the flex's so that we could ensure our win. Brandi tossed her hair into a bun and took her heels off trying to think of ideas while pacing around the room. "maybe we go out into the public and market it ourselves tomorrow! Wear our college gear and the flexes and street sell basically We can stand in front of Stanford for some of the day, at a plaza for another part of the day and just meet with people and tell them how rad the flexes are." she said. "yea thats good..tomorrow ?" "yea and then we can brainstorm our idea for the last day right now and then be done" "ok" I said while tapping my lip with my pen. I opened up laptop and did some research hoping to find an idea for the last day. We were in a rut for the last day.

Paytons POV

The past few weeks have been eye opening for sure. I went to class everyday and then came home and made dinner and stuff. It was interesting to see Matthew getting into the swing of his work, he just came home late everyday. I made him dinners but I always ended up covering them with plastic wrap and putting it in the microwave. I never got to eat it with him. I was worried. I invited Gigi over earlier to eat dinner with me today and she was still at our house. It was 10 pm. She had become a really good friend in a super short time. We had figured out the flowers and tables and chairs for the wedding and I gave her my color scheme which was silver, ivory and gold. Its going to be so beautiful. We sat on my couch and she sipped some wine she brought over and I had a lemon water. "i just miss him a lot and we haven't been eating together recently" "honey.. how long has this been going on?" "just around two week now" I said. "he stays late till how long?" "um i don't really know its not a consistent pattern. He came one at 10 one time and another, 11 and once I even went to bed not knowing when he was coming home. "

"is there a girl involved? Does he work with a female?" she asked taking a sip of her wine.

"ya, I think her name is Brandi???" i said trying to remember her full name. Matthew told me it one time. "last name? do you spell Bran-D with an I or a y?" she said on her phone. "umm.. Oh her last name is Forrest, and I think it ends in a Y. " Gigi had already typed in Brandy Forrest in her instagram search bar. "no brandy's with a y, lets try the I. "she said determined. " "Oop found her. " she said. "matthew said she's cool, not a little trampy. And plus I have faith in Matthew." I said reassuring myself. Gigi clicked on her profile which wasn't private and insta-stalked her. "payton check her out" gigi said. She handed me her iPhone and I scrolled through her instagram feed. Holy shiznits. This is Matts dream girl. If he wasn't dating me then he would be dating a girl exactly like her. She was beyond perfect. She had the straight white teeth, cute smile, blonde, blue eyes, so tan, and played soccer? "maybe thats why he's coming home late all the time?" gigi said. "ya but gig, you really think that while i'm planning our wedding he's cheating on me?" I asked her. I had a lot of faith in Matthew, I knew he wouldn't. "Well explain this" she said giving me her phone. It was Brandi's snapchat story. How in the hell did this woman get her snapchat and add her so quickly? It was posted to the story a few minutes ago, two to be exact. I saw matthew with his suit jacket over a chair and his shirt unbuttoned. He was messing with a paper. They were both in an office and music was playing in the background. "I'm hungry" I heard him say and the camera flipped on to Brandi who had a really cute messy bun and she said " me too bud me too" and shook her head. Another story was of brandi recording matt while he danced stupidly to a song and she went up next to him and started dancing.