Thats a promise

Hey lovely readers! I was wondering if you guys would mind if I basically fast forwarded everybody's time in college. I am not feelin writing about all 4 years of college. I'll do like highlights and stuff but not the whole year, and like I'll do Payton's first year in slight detail. I just wanna know if that's alright with you to skip bc it's boring ya know? Comment your opinion and let me know. I'm basically gonna skip it anyway but just let me know if that bugs you or if you're okay with it. Thanks so much! Much love!!

Picture above, in the left corner is the beach bonfire attire, and in the right corner is Payton's first day of school outfit.

Payton's POV

It's been such an amazing summer. Matthew and I's relationship has never been better. We went to parties and did so many fun things with his friends and Nicole. We went to the beach, had beach bonfires, took daytrips to LA and San Diego, and went to Disneyland once a month. I honestly feel so blessed to be with him and to live such an amazing regret free life. Our love has blossomed so much, I truly know I was meant to be with this man. Tonight was our last day of summer before our first day of classes. My freshman year and his sophomore year.He was studying to get his degree in Finances and Marketing, so that he could work like his dad. My deal was to study and get my Degree in Marketing. I was so excited that we were doing this together. I was in my room trying to decide what to wear to the bonfire being held at the beach. I sifted through my closet eyeing possibilities. I pulled out this white and gray striped surfer hoodie, and some jean short shorts.For my swimwear to go under my outfit, I picked out a white swimsuit, top and bottoms. I went and took a shower, because I was doing some volleyball workout and I had worked up a sweat. The practices were fun but long. We had the exact same schedule as the football guys so Matt, Nicole, Chaz, and I went to get food sometimes, if we weren't too tired. Danae's Track schedule was different so we caught her only a few times this summer. I put on some lotion and then the swimsuit and then the outfit. I had some waves in my hair, which had grown to be about 3 inches past my shoulder. I left the waves in and pulled my hair back into a high ponytail, with some framing pieces of hair. I didn't put any earrings in, and I didn't put on any makeup except for mascara, and some chapstick. I put on my white slip on vans and then waited for Nicole to be ready. I went on my phone and went on my instagram. My followers constantly increased, and the pictures i posted were adorable. My last one was of me Nicole and Danae at the beach and Chaz photobombing us. I scrolled through my feed looking at my friends from high school and how they were doing. Jacob found a girlfriend, and I was so happy for him. She was a gorgeous blonde girl, with striking blue eyes and a cute nose piercing. Her body was killer with huge boobs and a flat tan stomach. She went to the University of Texas with him and she was a cheerleader. She was gorgeous and had a very genuine smile. I stalked her a little bit, and she was the southern sweetheart. Her name was Taylor and she was amazing. In all of the pictures she posted of her and Jacob, you could tell Jacob was so happy to be with her. Nicole came out of the bathroom dressed and ready to go and we headed over to Matt and Chaz's dorm to go get them. Chaz often spent the night in Danae's room because Carmen or whatever, stopped going to their room so it was basically Matt's room. I gently knocked on the door and Matt opened the door shirtless and with dripping wet hair. He wore white shorts. " Hey baby" he said to me smiling as he pulled me into the room and towards his body. I leaned in smiling, resting my hands on his toned abs, and leaned up to kiss his. Our lips met for a quick smooch and as he kissed me, his wet hair dripped onto my face as I pulled away, scared. "ah your hair scared me!!" I said smiling. He cupped my cheek and I walked into the room and sat on his bed while he hugged Nicole behind me. He went to his closet and pulled out a very thin off white sweatshirt and threw it on over his wet head. He sat on his bed and i took the towel on his bead and got on my knees. I patted his hair to try and absorb some of the dripping water as he pulled on his white van slip ons like mine, in conversation with Nicole. I got his hair to stop dripping but it was still damp and looked wet. I loved his hair. He had a lot but he piled it on top and usually had a messy look. The brown was a darker brown , but he too got sun highlights and had some lighter brown streaks in it. His hair looked exactly like Dylan O'Brien's hair color and all.