Chapter 11

"God, security is really a pain."
[Name] groaned as she stood in the never ending line to enter the airport.
"Finally!" she whispered under her breath after getting past it all.

-

"Finally, time for sleep." [Name] yawned softly on the plane. "You would think the nation would have private planes, but luxury has a price, I guess." she thought before dozing off.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we will be landing shortly, please stay seated and keep your seat belts on, thank you for flying with us!"
[Name] yawned as she stretched her arms after waking from her slumber. "Huh, 12 hours doesn't feel like much when you sleep long enough."

-

After retrieving her luggage, [Name] spotted a sign with her name on it and hurried over to the person holding said sign.
"Hey, it's awesome to actually meet you dude!" America exclaimed.
His blue eyes twinkled with excitement and his golden hair shined softly in the dim light.
"Nice you meet you too, I'm [Name]." the (h/c) girl smiled warmly, offering her hand. America took it and shook it vigorously while whisper-shouting "We are gonna be best friends! We're gonna play so many games and eat soooooooooo much food! It'll be like a sleepover everyday! This is gonna be awesome!!"

In the car, [Name] spoke "Hey, sorry for making you wake up so late just to get me." she rubbed the back of her neck with her hands.  America replied, without looking back "Nah dude, it's cool. Besides we still have to make a pillow fort back at my place. All the other countries say I'm too old now when I'm only like, 240 years old. How crazy is that? They just don't know how to have fun HAHA!" he laughed.
[Name] grinned and gazed out the window. This was going to be a fun week.

-

"Psssst, bro! We got stuff to do, wake up!"
"Mhm..... five more minutes mom....."
America gasped in exasperation and started throwing pillows at the sleeping girl. "Broooooooooooooooo"
[Name] yawned and groaned "Fiiiiine."
The blonde nation's face lighted as he rambled "Finally! I thought you were dead for a second. I'm gonna give you a personal tour of New York City!" [Name] looked at him "Wait, don't you have work of something?" America glanced at her, grinning "Nah, I took the day off to spend with you!" [Name] laughed "That's cheesy as hell, you big goof.  Alright I'll get ready."
America triumphantly laughed and posed like a super hero. "HAHA I win again!"
[Name] grabbed a nearby pillow and chucked it at his face.

-

After breakfast and a bit of sightseeing, the dynamic duo were driving down to a nearby burger joint for a nice lunch.
"This place has the best burgers, no kidding." America opened the car door and helped [Name] out. "My, such a gentleman." [Name] said with fake surprise.  America sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck "Haha, I guess my old man rubbed off on me." [Name] laughed as they entered.

"Hey, this might sound weird, but I feel like I can really open up around you." [Name] said while they were in the middle of eating.  America laughed a little "Hah, now look who's being cheesy!" [Name] hit his arm playfully but smiled. The nation smiled back "Nah, for real, I feel the same way."
[Name] smiled wider, but blushed very softly. "God, his eyes are gorgeous."
However something was amiss.
[Name] suddenly felt very weak, but didn't let it show in front of America. "Um, I'm gonna go the bathroom."
He looked up "Oh yeah sure, it's that way."
"Thanks."
When she entered she immediately ran over to the sink and coughed harshly.
The metallic taste of blood mixed with saliva lingered in her mouth. [Name] looked in the mirror with ragged breaths.  There she didn't see herself, but another girl, younger than her wide a wide grin on her face. "Is this what you really wanted?"
[Name] blinked and her own ghastly face was staring back at her once again.
"I'm going insane."

"Hey welcome back!" America teased.
[Name] weakly smiled back and sat back down. "Haha, yeah."
The blondes sparkling blue eyes suddenly changed to those of concern. "Hey, you look like you just saw someone die, you alright?"
[Name] laughed a little "Oh yeah, I'm fine."
America didn't change his gaze and said with worry lacing his voice "I can pay and we can leave now if you want, go back, play some video games..."
[Name] weakly chortled "Actually that sounds nice, but I'm paying because of last night." America leaned back "Fine, but next time it's my treat!" [Name] laughed as she took the check.

---------------------
AAAAAYYYYY WASSAAAAAAP
*coughs* I'm back from the dead,
not really because of exams coming up buuuuut temporarily to write this!
Muahahahahah what is happening to our dear [Name]?
You have to wait and see! >:D
Also I wrote this at like 1 am soooo please forgive any grammar errors or things of the sort.
yayayayayay yayayayayy SEEEE YOU NEXT TIME!!!! BYE THANK YOU!!!