Chapter 6

I AM SOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN FOREVER!!!! Just school and kakjaslkjdskljsdkjsdkjsdkjs

okay bye

---------------------------------------

[Name] awoke to warm sunlight streaming through her windows.

She stretched, arching her back like a cat. [Name] groggily dragged herself out of bed and sleepily walked down the stairs, not even bothering to ask how she got there in the first place.

The smell of burning smoke hit her nose like a brick wall. Alarmed, she straightened up quickly and flew down the stairs to the source of the black cloud. To her relief, it was just England cooking. "Good morning love!" he said cheerily.

"And to you as well." she said, giggling. "So, what's for breakfast?"

"Eggs and toast!" England replied.

"Ah I see" [Name] swallowed, knowing of England's infamous cooking 'skills'.

"Here you go love" England set the plate down in front of her and watched eagerly.

[Name] weakly smiled back and took at bite. Surprisingly, it wasn't horrible enough to make her sick. It definitely wasn't gourmet, but not bad. 'I guess everyone was exaggerating about him' she thought. "Its good, England" [Name] smiled. "R-really?" England's eyes lit up. She nodded and smiled. England practically jumped for joy and thanked her many times. "And just call me Arthur love" England beamed. [Name] smiled and nodded, fighting a blush because he looked so cute when he smiled.
'But he's always cute, like an excited dog.'
She laughed quietly.
-------------------------

[Name] stayed at Arthur's house for a couple more days before rotating to the next country. When she drove to the airport, she was surprised to find....

-------------------------

HHAHAHAAHHAHA CLIFFHANGER

Anywho, comment on which country you want to stay with next! (seriously, I have no clue and I can't write the next chapter without it)

and I'm sorry for late-ness. ('ຶ۝༎ຶ)

Bolding and italicizing is hard when you're on mobile.

bye bye and thank you for reading!

don't forget to vote!! ꒰●꒡ ̫ ꒡●꒱