Chapter 4

Hello! *^*)/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Name] quickly got up and brushed herself off. Well, this was embarrassing. America piped up "Do you have anywhere to stay or anybody you know?" [Name] merely shook her head.

"So, what now?" she inquired.
"We can't just leave her here..."
"Well what do you suppose then?"
[Name] dead panned "Uhhhh... I'm still here ya know.."
"You would have to stay with one of us, I guess. Maybe we could rotate?" England replied.

"Oh hon hon hon~ per'aps zhe belle could stay wizh me first?" France said flirtatiously winking.

"Ve~ maybe [Name] can come make pasta!~"

"Or maybe-" a nonexistent voice was cut off shortly.

"She will become one with Mother Russia!"

"[Name] should stay with me because could totally watch scary movies and play video games and eat and...." America drawled on and on.

"EVERYBODY SHUT UP! [NAME] VILL GO VIZH WHOEVER SZE CZOOSES! NOW EVERYBODY SIT DOWN AND BE QUIET!" Germany boomed. Everyone shut up and quickly shuffled away a bit.

[Name] was utterly overwhelmed. She thought she could handle the infamous worldly fights. She was wrong.

"I suggest [Name] stay with me first. Then she could travel all around the world and come back to America when the cycle is complete." England said.

"Huh, zhat actually made sense. Danke, England." Germany said

England nodded and sat back down.

"Alright zhen it's settled. [Name] vill go to England and travel from zhere. Any questions?" Germany said clearly. The room was silent.

"Well then, lets go [Name]." England smiled and stood up.

She quickly stood up and thanked the countries for their time for figuring out her accomodations. She walk out behind England and the rest of the countries began to file out as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
France is my child. That is all.
Thank you for reading! ^-^)/