Chapter 3

[Name]'s eyes slowly widened, realizing who she was facing.

It was America.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey dudette, are you alright?" America asked with his perky tone.

"Give her some space." Britain said impatiently.

"W-what's going on?! Is this real life? Is that what the voice meant?!?"

[Name] was deep in thought until America spoke up, snapping her out of her thoughts.

"Hey dudette, you alright? Hellllooooo?"

[Name] jolted, but then smiled and said "Yeah I'm fine."

"Ve~ she looks nice, doesn't she Germany?" Italy piped up with his adorable smile.

"Ja, alzhough I vouldn't trust her.... She just came out of novhere..." The German trailed off, lost in his own thoughts.

"Oh hon hon hon~ she is a pretty little one isn't she? Whats your name, mon petite?" France smoothly said with a wink.

[Name] stammered "I'm [Name], [Name] [Last Name]."

"How did you get here aru?" China questioned.

"It doesn't matter as long as we all become one with Mother Russia." Russia said with a closed eye smile.

China said "Aiyah..." and slowly backed away.

[Name] piped up "I have no idea how I got here. Mind telling me where I am?"

Japan said quietly "You are in zhe main harr for World Conferences. We found you rying on zhe froor, unconsious."

[Name] gasped. It all came back to her. The dream. The bracelet. The burning tingle.

She was in the world of Hetalia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DUN DUN DUUUUN
Yay another chapter! I probably won't be able to update in a while because of school....

Thank you for reading! ^-^