Chapter 12

LOL heyyyyyyyyy I'm not dead I just have a crap ton of school, now being in my 2nd year of highschool :,)
Guess who's in AP World History now ;)))))) I'm gonna NAIL this mofo

@ TEACHERS Y'ALL DON'T EVEN KNOW

also I have no freaking clue where America lives in real life so we're gonna say New York ok? ok

----------------------------------------------------------------

"You are nothing."

(E/c) eyes flew open with a jolt. The (h/c) girl shot up in a cold sweat from the borrowed bed.
[Name] looked around the room softly glowing with the early breaks of sunlight streaming through the rather large windows. Exhaling slightly, she pushed her messy hair out of her face and flopped back onto the plush pillows, staring at the ceiling. After laying for a few more minutes, [Name] stepped off of the giant king-sized bed and softly padded her way down the stairs. To her surprise, America was already in the kitchen hovering over the stove. The girl smiled and gave a small "Good morning!" The male whipped around and flashed a bright smile back "Hey bro! What do you want to eat today? Also I have the day off so we can chill and stuff." [Name] laughed softly and replied "Ah, I'll just have whatever you're having I guess." His cheery attitude was infectious, even so early in the morning. America beamed and set down two plates of surprisingly healthy options: eggs, avocado toast, bacon.

"Wow, I thought he only ate hamburgers all day."

"What do ya wanna drink?" Her head snapped up, shook out of thought.

"Water? Please." The blonde replied "Sure no prob dude."

-

"That was really good! Thank you for cooking." [Name] said, turning to the nation. He looked away a little sheepishly "Ah well, you gotta make sure you don't gain a ton of weight right? I try to be healthier because I gotta shed these pounds bro!" He gestured to imaginary 'flabs'.

The girl looked at him with a deadpan face. "Bro you got serious biceps what are you talking about."

America stood from the table and took his plate to the sink, offering a hand to take hers too. She shook her head and took his plate from hands and dumped them into the sink. "Its the least I can do to repay you for letting me stay here." The blonde looked a little surprised but then laughed. "Nah bro, you're my guest! Besides, its more enjoyable having you here." He said the last part a little softer than the rest while tinged with a tiny bit pink. He quickly snapped back to the conversation "But yeah, what do you wanna do today? Like I said I'm free the whole day." [Name] hummed a little whilst in thought. "Hmm, maybe we could go out and do stuff here? I haven't really been able to do anything while I was here so far." America nodded "Sure! Oh man I totally forgot to take you around." He face palmed. The girl giggled a little "Its no problem, I know you've been busy with work and all." He smiled slightly and said "Sounds like a plan! Can we leave at 1? We can grab lunch somewhere too." [Name] nodded in agreement. Both left to their rooms to prepare for the day.

-

"...and that's how I got my finger stuck in a park bench!" Both nation and human laughed in the booth where they were eating. [Name] wiped a few tears while shaking with laughter, trying desperately not to burst out as they were in a public place. "Dude, that was hilarious! I can't believe that you did that!" America grabbed a fry off of his almost empty plate and cracked a smile. "Yeah, back then I wasn't the brightest. But of course now I'm the smartest!" [Name] chortled while edging the drink straw closer to her mouth. "Bro you say 'back then' like that was forever ago. It was like, a year ago." The blonde rubbed the back of his neck "Hey man that's enough time!" They giggled like students trying not be caught by the teacher. America stretched his back. "I got the check don't worry about it." [Name] rolled her eyes "Bro you can't keep doing this, you have to let me do something." America dismissed her with a wave of his hand. "Nah, its cool you're my guest." The (h/c) girl only smiled. "He's really too kind for his own good."