Chapter One

~Ashton's POV.~

I was sitting in the living room watching t.v when my mom called me in the kitchen.

"Yeah?"I asked.

"Have a seat."My dad said.

I obeyed and sat down in front of them.

"You know how we've been telling you to get a job so you won't sit around the house all day?"My mom asked.

"Yes."

"Well we found you a job,You're going to be babysitting the Gilinsky's nine year old son,Jake,since their son Jack doesn't want to."She said.

"What?!"I yelled.

"I don't want to get a job,I saved money for college last summer,I'm not spending my summer before College babysitting some stupid ass kid!"I yelled.

"Ashton Lynn Mathew!"My father raised his voice.

"No!Im turning eighteen in a week,I may have to obey you now,but when I turn eighteen you can forget me having a job."I said.

"Ashton you will do as I say and you'll like it until you're eighteen,now this week can be good or it can be hell.Your choice."My mother said and then they both got up and went into their bedroom.

I sighed and went upstairs and went to bed since it was 11:30 and I stayed up all night last night.

*

Today I had to start babysitting.

Great.

I got out of bed and put my hair in a messy bun.

I decided not to take a shower since I had to be over there in an hour.

I put on a white v-neck and a pair of grey sweat pants with my white converse and grabbed my phone and keys to my car.

I walked downstairs and left not telling my parents since they were probably at work.

I drove to the address and got out.

I knocked on the door and picked at my nails waiting for someone to answer.

"Hi,You must be Ashton,I'm Mrs.Gilinsky."A woman smiled at me.

"Yes I am,Nice to meet you."I smiled.

"Come in."She said.

I followed her inside and saw a little boy with black hair and brown eyes sitting on a couch.

"This is Jake."She said.

"Hey Jake,I'm Ashton."I said.

"Ok."He sighed.

%

After Mr. And Mrs.Gilinsky left I sat down with Jake.

"So have you are breakfast yet?"I asked.

"Nope."He said.

"Ok I'll cook something."I smiled.

I walks to the kitchen and started cooking pancakes,bacon,and eggs.

I started playing my music on my phone.

The first that came on was 'Photograph' by Ed sheeran.

I was kinda dancing around while cooking when I heard a chair pull out.

"God,Jake,You scared the hell out of me."I sighed not turning around to face the bar.

"Oh shit,sorry for my cursing."

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry."I giggled a little bit.

"I'm not Jake."I heard a voice that was way deeper than Jakes.

I turned around and saw a tall tan boy with dark hair and eyes.

Damn he was hot.

"Oh um...who are you?"I asked.

"That's none of your concerns."He smirked.

"Yes it is,I'm the babysitter just in case you didn't know."I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I know."He smiled.

"Well then who are you?"I asked.

"I'm Jakes brother,Jack."He said.

"Oh,I'm Ashton."I turned around to face the stove and finish the food.

Jack walked over and grabbed some bacon.

"Thanks for breakfast."He winked and then ran off.

"That wasn't for you!"I yelled.

Jake walked in and I made him a plate and me one also.

-
I suck at first chapters.

Loooool.

Ily,

-A