Chapter Nine

-Jacks POV.- (surprise bitches)

Things have been going great with Ashton.Besides the fact that I'm going on tour with Johnson tomorrow.

Ashton hates me for leaving her but at the same time she says she so proud of me so I'm pretty much just a Justin Bieber duplicate.What do you mean?

"Babe,can't you just not go on tour?"Ashton poured as she grabbed my hands with her small cold ones as we walked through the mall.

"But I already told the fans we were and I just have to,I'm sorry."I kissed her head.

"Bu-"Ashton was shoved to the ground and a small yelp escaped her lips as a crowd of girls rushed up to me.fuck.

I didn't want to come off like an asshole so I took pictures with the fans and blah blah blah.

Ashton's probably ok,I mean really all she had to do was get up and shove past the girls.

Soon I finished taking pictures with most of the girls and found my way over to Ashton who looked pretty pissed as she sat in one of the chairs at the food court with a bag of ice on her head.

"You could have helped me up."She rolled her eyes and stood up.

"I'm sorry I really am but the fans were there and I wasn't just not going to take pictures with them and I thought you were ok."I tried grabbing her and hugging her but she pulled away.

"Can you just take me home?"She whispered.is she crying?

I nodded my head and followed her to the car.

~Ashton's POV.~

It's like our relationship revolves around the fans.

Why can't we have a normal relationship that revolves around us?i really don't understand.

I'm on the verge of tears because Jack leaves tomorrow,my head really hurts,and I feel like our relationship revolves around the fans.

Jack drives in silence and the only noise is the soft music playing in the background.

Jack pulls up to my house and I get out,grab my things,and walk inside.

Jack slams the door behind him causing my to jump.

"Tell me."He hisses.

The fuck?

"What's wrong?"He adds.

"Everything is about the fans,seriously everything I mean I understand your going on tour and everything but you couldn't even help me up in the mall?A total stranger helped me up and gave me some ice for my head.Your my boyfriend you're supposed to help me up and get me ice for my head.I totally sound like a complete bitch but that's what's supposed to happen."I let a tear slide down my cheek as Jack wipes it away.

"Baby not everything revolves around the fans this is our relationship and only ours,I'm with you and I'm you're boyfriend and you're my girlfriend forever and always ok?"

I only nods my head and then head upstairs.For some reason I've been really sleepy lately and I'm going to sleep.

-Jacks POV.-

I'm kinda upset that Ashton wants to sleep instead of doing something since I leave tomorrow for two months.

I'm not going to tell Ashton that she's going to have to come see me while I'm on tour some but she is.

I'm hoping nobody else falls In love with her while I'm gone,that'd be bad for that person,not being able to have the girl they love,sucks for them.

Ashton's mine and always will be no one else can have her.

"Ashton wake up I'm not sleeping the day before I leave,I wanna spend time with you."I shake her.

"Ughhhh."She groans and screws her eyes shut.

I start kissing her head,nose,cheeks,lips and neck trying to wake her up.

I get a little close to her boobs and her eyes flick open causing me to smirk.

"I've only been asleep for five minutes.What do you want?"

"Let's go get a puppy."I grin and pull her out of bed.

She smiles and runs downstairs and jumps into the car me following behind her.

Once we get to the pet store Ashton's loving on every single one.

One puppy in particular sits in the corner and watches her.i grin and walk over to pick him up.

He's a little shy but he seems to be scared of me.maybe I shouldn't have picked him up.

I sit the puppy back down and crouch down in front of it.

"Hey little guy."I pet his head.

About ten minutes later he's licking me and playing with Ashton.

"I want this one."She giggles.

"This is a cane Corso,they are very smart and protective of their owners so I think this is a great choice for a teenager."The woman says as she picks the puppy up and puts him in a box.

Ashton walks around and picks out a lot of things like toys,treats,leash,bed,food,and some clothes.

Once we pay we head back to her house and play with the puppy.

"What are you gonna name it?"I question.

-

Guys it's been so long since I've written a chapter for this book.

Omg.

Ily.

-A