Chapter Sixteen

~Ashton's POV.~

I'm super hyped for the Jacks show tonight.Its supposed to be really good,or so I've heard from fans.

"Hey."Johnson snaps me from my thoughts.

"Yeah?"I blink my eyes so the mascara wand coats my eyelashes in black liquid.

"Where's Jack?"He grabs my Sprite and takes a drink.

"I don't know."I slip the mascara wand back into the tube and twist the cap on.

"I can't find him."He sighs.

"Pick me out a lipgloss to wear."I say as I apply my lipstick.

He pulls out a bubble gum pink color and opens it.

-

After I get dressed Johnson and I decided to go get some breakfast.

"I'll have the pancakes with a face on them."I order mine.

"I'll have the same."Johnson grabs my menu and gives them to the waiter.

"So have you tried to call or text Jack?"Johnson sips his orange juice.

"No I haven't really talked to him today besides this morning when he went to the arena to help set up some things."I'm starting to get paranoid,if Jack went to help set up then why didn't Johnson?

"What?last night we decided that we weren't going to help set up today so we could relax before the show."Johnson grabs my phone and calls Jack.

"Ugh.no answer."He slides my phone across the table.

"Calm down,let's eat and then head to the arena."I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

Call me when you can.

I type in the letter on my screen and hit send to Jack.

-

Short chapter but I promise I'm working on such big things for this story.

Ily.

-A