Chapter Six

GUYS THIS WAS MY FIRST STORY.IT IS VERY CRINGY.THE ONLY REASON I HAVEN'T DELETED THIS BOOK IS BECAUSE IT WAS MY FIRST.PLS DON'T HATE.LMAO

~Ashton's POV.~

"I-y-wha-I'm confuse-I just turned eighteen."I stuttered.

"Woah chill out."Jack laughed.

"This isn't funny.Why are you laughing?"

"Ashton chill the fuck out."He laughed again.

"Jack what the hell this isn't funny why are you laughing at me?!"I yelled.

"Because I really do love you and it's funny to see you freak out because you don't want to admit you love me back."He smiled.

"But I do love you and I'm trying to tell you and you laughed."I pouted.

"Aww I'm sorry,baby girl."Jack hugged me and kissed my head.

"Can you come cuddle me in my new house?"I asked.

"Sureeeee."He smiled.

We walked back inside and got into my bed and cuddle for a little bit.

"we should go get my things while my mom isn't home."I said.

"Ok let's go."Jack jumped out of bed and ran downstairs.

I slowly got out of the. Bed and walked downstairs.

I slipped on my shoes and Jack was already in the car.

I got in and buckled my seatbelt.

I grabbed the aux cord and started playing 'What Do You Mean' By JB because life.

"Really Ashton?"Jack asked pulling out.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?oooooh.When you kid your head yes but you wanna say no what do you mean?heeey.When you don't want me to move BUT YOU TELL ME TO GO!What DO YOU MEAN?SAID WE'RE RUNNING OUT OF TIME.WhAT DO YOU MEAN?!"I yelled the song lyrics causing Jack to laugh.

We soon pulled into the driveway seeing my moms car and someone else's car that I don't know who's car it was.Maybe dad was home and got a new car.

"Sit here my mom doesn't like you so I really don't wanna piss her off."I said.

Jack nodded his head and I got out.

I walked up to the door and opened it.

I tiptoed into the kitchen seeing something I didn't want to see.

My mom naked on the counter getting fucked my a naked man who wasn't my father.

She was moaning and so was he.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"I yelled.

The man quickly pulled out and out his clothing on.

"Ashton you little slut I told you not to come back you fucking whore!"She yelled slapping me across the face.

I quickly ran upstairs grabbing all my suitcases and shoving my clothes,pictures,shoes,and jewelry into them.

I ran into my bathroom and grabbed a small bag putting my makeup,hair things,and pictures.

I took all my things out to the car not listening to my mom once.

I walked back inside after I finished and my mom was still putting her clothes back on and the man was watching her.

Gross.

"Listen here you stupid bitch what about dad?Are you getting a divorce?or are you just going to keep cheating?Youve never supported me through anything.You haven't even wished me happy birthday.You call me a slut a whore a hoe and everything else and you also hit me.If you ever think about hitting me again just remember what I'm about to say.I will press chargers on your ass and you will go to jail and you will have your reputation ruined and dad will know about the many affairs you are probably having and everyone will know about the drinking and I will make sure your life is ruined."I felt so relieved to put her in her place and tell her how I felt.

She stood there with her mouth on the floor and her eyes wide.i smiled and walked outside and back to the car.

I got in and put on my black raybands.

I grabbed Jacks and and sat our intertwined fingers and sat them on top of the counsel.

"Let's go."I smirked.

Jack backed out and headed back to my house.

Fuck you bitch.

-

Double update because I love you guys.

Oh shit oh shit.

Ahahaha.

Fuckkk youuuuu Ashton's mom.

Idk what her name should be.anybody got any ideas?

Ily.

-A