Chapter Ten

~Ashton's POV.~

"Finnegan and call him Fin."I smiled.

"Like my middle name."Jack picked up Fin.

"Yeah so when you're gone I'll have Fin with me so I won't be lonely."

"Oh you're so cheesy."Jack kissed me.

"I don't want you to leave tomorrow,I'm gonna cry."Grabbing Fins leash and collar,I picked him up and put them both on him.

"Let's go."Jack grabbed his phone and we left.

"We should get married,have three kids,and grow old together."Jack swung my free hand as we walked.

"Woah slow down there speedy pants I just turned 18."I stopped swinging our hands.

"I know i was just dreaming."Jack lied.

I'm pretty sure he's thinking we're getting married like next year.

Lol no.

"You know after tour in gonna be like famous."Jack bragged.

"And I'm gonna be the slutty,whore,hoe bag girlfriend that five fans like."I laugh.

"Shut up no you won't."Jack took the leash from my hand we headed back to my apartment.

"Can you make me pasta?"Jack begs.

"Fine."I roll my eyes.

I grab a pit and start boiling the water.

"Have you even packed?"I ask while grabbing the noodles.

"Yeah."Jack wraps his arms around my waste from behind as I pour the noodles into the pot.

"I never asked but are you a virgin?"He whispered in my ear his hot breath tickling my neck.

"Yes."I whispered back.

"Really?!"He yelled.

"Yup I'm a little virgin."I smiled as I stirred the noodles.

"But like I'm gonna be the guy that takes your virginity right?"Jack cocks an eyebrow.

"Of course."I say with a hint of sarcasm.

"But seriously I am right?"

"I don't know,we'll have to see."

I really do love Jack but I don't know about giving my virginity to someone yet.

It's not Jack hell if fuck him any day it's just I'm not ready to give up my virginity.

"Babe hurry up with the pasta."Jack groans as he throws Fin's toy across the room.

"I'm trying."

Soon the pasta is done and Jack and I devour our bowls.

I grabbed my phone and click the button.

9:48

Jack has to be at the airport at 5:00 am so we have to leave at 4:30 am.

"We should go to sleep."I sigh.

After showering,washing dishes,walking Fin,and getting ready for bed its 11:00.

I turn off my lamp and cuddle up to Jack while Fin lays in the middle of us sticking his head into the crook of my neck.

-

4:00 am

I slip on my favorite pair on yoga pants,a tee shirt,and my black and white nikes.

I help Jack out his things into my car and we head to the airport.

Arriving we take pictures with the fans and talk to some of them.

Jack slowly walks to security me walking with him holding his hand as tight as I can.

"I'm so proud of you and I love you so much,kill it out there and I'll see you soon."I throw myself into Jack giving him the biggest hug ever when we reach security.

"I love you so much more and take care of fin while I'm gone,see you soon,call me everyday and we'll FaceTime every night,be safe and no boys aloud over,and remember I'll see you soon and I love you sosososososo much."Jack gives me a long and passionate kiss.

After saying a bunch more 'I love you's' and 'see you soon' I finally reach Johnson.

I hug him so tight I don't think he can breathe.

"I'll miss you."I mumble.

"I'll miss you so much more."He hugs me again.

"Take care of my boy for me,no girls around what so ever,and tell me if he acts up."I giggle.

"Ok mom."Johnson smiles.

The line starts moving up and the boys have to go,leaving me standing there watching them walk away.

Fuck,I'm gonna miss them so much.

On the way out I take pictures with fans and have conversations with them.

I avoid haters and let the fans deal with them,they have my back.

When I reach my car it's 7:32 am.
I drive home and go back to sleep with Fin.

Sleeping is probably the only thing I'm going to do now that Jacks gone.

-

:(

Jack left :'((((

Ily.

-A