Guilty

WARNING EXPLICIT SCENE BELOW. SORT OF. READ ON.

***************************************************************

            Emma, Norman, and I nearly died because we stumbled across some stupid pot plant. I hadn’t even talked to Norman about our kiss and I hadn’t exactly told Dylan yet either. We just decided to not talk about the girl until we were all ready and I had a breakfast date with Dylan Massett at the almost newly arranged Bates Motel. I walked up to the front door and knocked slightly, fear coursing through my veins. I was still slightly afraid of Norman’s mother and I couldn’t have been more correct about her. She was a bit manipulative. That was just by the first time I had met her, but I’d never tell Norman about that due to the fact that he and Dylan got into a fight over it. When I heard the door unlocking, I looked up to see Dylan giving me a slight smile.

            “Hey.” I smiled, standing on the porch awkwardly.

            Dylan gave me a quick peck on the lips that caused my brain to turn into much as he lead me inside the house with a smile.

            “So you invite me to the very place you call hell… in a good mood because?” I asked, laughing at Dylan’s logic.

            He gave me a smile and then hugged me, spinning me in a delighted circle. I squealed and he took a deep breath in an attempt to calm himself down.

            “I have a good paying job.” He told me, making me squeal as I hugged him again, my lips crashing on his.

            No everyone, I was NOT dating Dylan. Again, we were just really sweet to each other and he’s an awesome kisser. You guys didn’t need to know that…

            “That’s great Dylan. I’m so proud of you.” I said as enthusiastically as I could as I gave him a hug.

            His hands rested on my waist as he looked me up and down. I wasn’t wearing the usual cute outfits that my sister made me wear and I was glad that I was able to escape the house with it. I was wearing a white tank top and dark, blue shorts. I wore a plaid shirt that was red and black over it so I wouldn’t look totally plain and black, lace-up combat boots that stopped right under my calf. I was just trying to make it in one of those hot White pine Bay days.

            “Interested in something?” I asked, catching a glimpse of all the pictures Norma had on a wooden table perched against the wall.

            I could see pictures of Norma and Norman in many different areas by themselves, but there were no pictures of Dylan. He seemed to be as though he was just a guest in the motel rather than actually being a family member. I smiled a picture of just Norman and he looked a bit solemn rather than being happy. It looked like one of those school pictures with the fake background of trees or the beach or even a plain blue background. I tried to take the thought out of my mind and I glanced at Dylan who was smiling at me slightly.

            “I don’t see a picture of you.” I told Dylan, turning to see our lips were just inches apart.

            “Who cares? I was never into any of that crap.” He laughed, his hands resting on my waist as he began to pull my chest to his body.

            I felt my breath get hitched in my throat and I placed a hand on his shoulder, the other beginning to tangle in his hair as I felt our lips barely touch. Quickly, we pulled away once we heard footsteps. There was Norman, coming down from the stairs and I smiled at him, digging my hands into my back pocket.