Prologue

"Peter, Wait!"

Was unconsciously yelled out from the tip of my tongue as I scurried over quickly to my open window. The sight of him quickly spinning around to face me invaded my vision. His iris eyes connected to my ocean like ones, all flushed with confusion yet concern at the same time.

He paused his movements, floating in the air, waiting for a response to my rushed calling.

For a moment my heart froze and I had forgotten what I had wanted to say in the first place but it all came rushing back and left me altering between if I should spill my curiosity on him.

Hesitantly, I fought for some encouragement and settled both hands on the window sill; it's coldness practically sending chills to my spine. I grew the nerve to finally ask him despite my fears.

"You won't forget me, will you?"

My own words caused me to tense up for a moment, questioning them but still managed to hold onto my eye contact. That was until that familiar goofy smile broke out, appearing upon his child like face. It made my sudden nerves melt on sight.

"Me? Forget?"

His voice echoed, a rather teasing manner possessed him. He playfully crossed his arms over his chest, probably noting my stress.

"Never."

He concluded, a foolish smile taking over his lips. I took this as an opportunity to reflect his smile and continued on with my prying.

"Will you ever come back?"

Again came a flash of the pure grin tied into what could be identified as an awe like manner.

"Hm, To hear stories...about me of course."

His reply erupted a small giggle to escape from my lips. Peter's smile was filled with absolute fondness before it started fading away little by little. We mirrored each other's expressions as did our gaze. It was as if neither of us could tear away the stare off that we were currently sharing until slowly Peter motioned his hand in wave of a goodbye. Tinkerbell was glued to his side, ready for another adventure that was awaiting them in Neverland.

A trail of sparkling pixie dust trailed behind the two, flying underneath the twinkling stars and casting further and further away from me. However, in the back of my young mind, I knew one thing of that'd come from Peter even though he made a promise. And that'd of course be that he'd soon enough forget me since he has so many wonderful times with millions of different children every single day who ends up visiting that beautiful place.

Once I removed myself from that memorable window and Peter had faded out into the night sky, I had left with the thought of possibly never to see him again. The second star to the right and straight on til morning leaving nothing but a twinkle in the star as the night carried on.

That was until one night a strange shadow approached my window...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Cast:
Jeremy Sumpter as Peter Pan
Rachel Hurd-wood as Wendy Darling
Ludivine Sagnier as Tinkerbell
-
Robbie Kay as Pan
Freya Tingley as Wendy Darling
Rose Mclver as Tink
-
All rights reserved:
Peter pan 2003
Once upon a time 2013
*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/
Ohh cliff hanger, your welcome I need some feedback on this, should I continue ? Please vote and comment :) it would mean a lot! Thanks! #darlingpan btw it's Wendy's p.o.v and I'm using the one from 2003 in this part

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ BELOW}

wowww I obviously didn't know how to spell or much less plot out a story back then and my old writing is pretty embarrassing, yikes but here I am a few years later, a few years older and hopefully wiser to finish off this book. If I'm being honest here, I didn't think this book would blow up the way it did. Back in the day I was just writing what my little mind desired but since many of you guys seemed to enjoy it I plan on possibly changing each chapter in order to create a more elaborated story line just so everything flows. I might even alter the point of view since I do prefer third person point of view but we'll see how that goes. Anyways, thank you so much for voting/commenting, putting in your own thoughts, efforts and criticism into the book. It really does mean a lot to me. I'll take everything you've all said into consideration and present a beautiful ending to what I had started years ago. Again, thank you for viewing and I'll see you all soon :)

~Author G

(Rewrote on August 25, 2019 12:25 AM)