Bangtan Boys

i'm done. 

i am so done.

i'm sure you've heard by now but there was a death threat made on rap monster. and they cancelled the new york concert/fan stuff. 

i feel really bad for them. 

//feelingbadformyselfbcrightnowbtsisindallasandican'tevengo

Let's clarify this: the person is NOT an Army. 

also they said that we(Americans) were taking this way too seriously and this was a joke. also that we're stupid. 

actually we've had a lot of gun shooting in the past few years, and it's perfectly normal for us to be on edge.

there's been a lot of talk that they'd cancel all the fan events. that's so freaking unfair.

k idols only really go to LA and NY for like Kcon and stuff and rarely tour in the US. this is a golden opportunity for us. 

and one bitch ruined it for us.

HOLY FUCK IM DONE WITH HER SHIT LIKE PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP. BITCH YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR ACTIONS. DO YOU EVEN REALIZE HOW SERIOUS YOUR DEATH THREAT IS? A LIFE ISN'T SOMETHING TO BE FUCKING AROUND WITH. YOU CAN'T JUST SAY IT'S A JOKE. DEATH IS NEVER A JOKE.

LOOK AT THE BOYS' REACTION. THEY'RE SO FREAKING SORRY AND TIRED AND WORRIED. TAEHYUNG APOLOGIZED WITH HIS APPLE. 

WHEN HE DID NOTHING WRONG.

ALL THE OTHER BOYS WHO POSTED PICS ARE TIRED AND ALSDJFLDJF. I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS. THE POOR BOYS. 

IM NOT EVEN SURE WHAT ELSE TO SAY. LIKE. 

NAMJOON WE LOVE YOU. KNOW THAT. ALSO. WE LOVE THE OTHER BOYS TO OKAY? WE ARE ALL WORRIED FOR YOU.