shopping

i hate shopping with the women in my family. they judge so damn much. 

my mom wanted me to return this tg shirt i got from hot topic 'because it was ugly' okay. i showed it to my cousin and then my aunt, her mom, was like 'it chinese' 'it ugly' 'yeah return it'. it's japanese and why would i buy it if i thought it was ugly?

then she starts talking about me like how without me she would of got lost in the mall or whatever. she kept repeating it and we get it. i really hate when they start talking about me.

then my mom starts talking about driving and how i thing driving is scary but i like roller coasters ??? then everyone, all the old women, start saying stuff like 'scary scary' 'why i don't do roller coasters' 'driving is safe' 'anything can happen on a roller coaster'. 

when i go to return my shirt the guy ask for a signature and a reason why i returned it. i didn't have one so i asked my mom and she said 'you don't have to do it. no reason.' I'm like yeah right the guy asked me too. i ended up putting because mom doesn't like it. then she told me to pick out a shirt and i went to one side and they were like 'you no like shirts on this side?' i really couldn't. i just returned my shirt? i just started shopping? 

then mom was like 'ah when your other shirts get old we'll buy new shirts k?'. i walked outta hot topic. i was done with shopping. then my mom was like 'i'll buy you a shirt.' nope. i don't want ur pity. then everyone is like 'pity pity pity.' 

nope.